Chapter 183 Tasteful

It seems that the effects of the medicine on those people have not yet worn off. With so many Yin Mei guards around them, it seems unrealistic for them to go in and save people. They will probably be surrounded as soon as they show up.

Mu Qing said: "What should we do next? Rushing out to save people doesn't seem to work."

Wan Xiangxiang also had a headache. They didn't know what was going on inside. They didn't know exactly how many people there were. How to escape from here after rescuing people was also a big problem. Mumu could allow the two of them to sneak underground, but it didn't mean that You can sneak underground with a group of people!

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Let's leave here first. It's a bit unrealistic to talk about rescuing people now." There are so many Yin Mei here, so we still have to find a way to attack the east and the west.

I haven't thought of any good way yet. It's definitely not easy to save people. I'd better go out and think of a way first. The effects of the medicine have not worn off on those people, so their lives should not be in danger at the moment.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing left the area where Yinmei lived and came up from the ground, looking through the space for anything that could be used.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Do you have anything there that you don't usually use?" Mu Qing thought for a while and dug out some messy things.

There were more than thirty bottles of energy liquid among them. Wan Xiangxiang could tell what they were at a glance, and said speechlessly: "Didn't I let you throw it away? No one drank it, so why did you still keep it?"

This is the durian-flavored energy liquid that Wan Xiangxiang made in his spare time a long, long time ago! But no one at home drinks it. Even Mu Qing, who eats everything, covers his nose when he smells the smell.

Mu Qing glanced around guiltily: "Well, wouldn't it be such a waste to throw it away! Maybe someone will drink it one day!" It doesn't cause much trouble if you keep it!

Wan Xiangxiang originally just wanted to be creative, but who knew the durian smell would be so strong! When the finished product came out, the whole room was filled with stench! This is not a normal durian odor at all! It is so powerful. Biological weapons!

Seeing the energy liquid in Wan Xiangxiang's hand, Mu Qing subconsciously took two steps back. Wan Liangxiang touched his nose: "This has a lid, so the smell can't leak out."

Looking at the pile of energy liquid, Wan Xiangxiang suddenly had a plan in mind. I picked out more than thirty bottles of energy liquids. In addition to the durian-flavored ones, there are also some other flavors of energy liquids that no one drinks, such as this blood-flavored one! I thought of the Crystal Erosion Spider eating raw meat, but It seems that the Dream Spider has never tasted it since it was born, so Mu Qing studied a few of this flavor. Unexpectedly, the Dream Spider hated the smell as soon as it smelled it! It has never touched one at all. Wan Xiangxiang took out a few bottles of other flavors from his space ring and put them together.

Wan Xiangxiang made some miniature time bombs and mounted them on tubes of energy fluid. The bombs were so small that they could almost be ignored.

Then Yinmei was strangled. He quickly cleaned up the surrounding Yin Mei.

Mu Qing smelled the smell in the air and hurriedly covered his nose and said: "It stinks, it stinks! Wan Xiang, your energy liquid smells even worse as it has been left out for a long time! Look, that monster is going crazy with the stink!"

Wan Xiangxiang sniffed the durian smell in the air, coughed twice and said: "Actually, it's not bad." Maybe it's because the smell of fermentation is stronger after being left for a long time. You can smell the durian smell even from such a distance. This shows how powerful this is!

Then he quickly got off the mecha. Mu Qing used tree vines to get a ladder. The two of them climbed up the tree hole, where a dozen people were unconscious.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing woke people up while untying them.

When several people saw someone coming to save them, they were all very happy. Two girls even burst into tears. Mu Qing took a dozen bottles of healing potion and gave it to these people to drink. The injuries began to heal immediately. Before the injuries were completely healed, The group of people immediately left.

These people no longer have mechas. They were damaged in the battle with Yinmei. If they still had mechas, they would not be injured. Wan Xiangxiang naturally does not have so many mechas for these people to ride, but he has aircraft, so he took out three aircraft for these people to ride. Although the speed is not as fast as the mechas, it is still faster than running on legs!

After the group of people drove the aircraft for a certain distance, the young man Yinmei, who was angry at the smell of durian, chased after him. From a distance, half of his body was still bleeding with black blood. Obviously, the explosion just now still caused a certain amount of damage to it.

The young Yinmei screamed. It still didn't understand. What just happened must have been caused by these people. You can imagine its anger.

Yinmei's scream caused the three aircraft in front to pause for a moment, and the pilots were all mentally attacked.

Wan Xiangxiang saw that this was not a good idea, so he threw the Dream Spider onto the aircraft in front. The Spider quickly formed several layers of webs on the aircraft, then jumped onto another aircraft and continued to weave its web until the first The three aircraft were also woven with several layers of netting, and then another silk thread was spit out to stick to the loud aircraft and flew back. The spider webs on the aircraft have the function of collecting spiritual power, and the sound attack of Yin Mei will not cause damage to these for the time being.

Seeing that except for the young Yin Mei, no other Yin Mei was catching up, Wan Xiangxiang quickly launched an attack on the Yin Mei behind him.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing, "Do you want the charm crystal of this thing?" Mu Qing's eyes lit up: "Is that okay?"

Wan Xiangxiang: "Try it, but we have to fight quickly!" Otherwise, it will be bad when other Yinmei rushes over. Wan Xiangxiang said to the people in the aircraft: "You leave quickly, we will block you here." Wan Xiangxiang just said that he wanted to take Yin Mei's Mei Jing. Of course, he was just talking to Mu Qing in the channel. These people Not sure.

The people in the aircraft could only hear Wan Xiangxiang's words. They could not talk to Wan Xiangxiang in the mecha while in the aircraft, so they could only evacuate according to what he said.

After escaping for a while, one of the girls said worriedly: "Why haven't those two people followed? Is something going wrong?"

The man who had been bitten before said: "That Yinmei is indeed very powerful, but we don't have a mecha, so going back will only be a hindrance." He clearly knew that he was almost killed in Yinmei's mouth, if it hadn't been for that The antidote is still in effect, so he has probably absorbed and excreted it by now. After passing through the gate of hell once, he cherished his life very much.

After several aircraft left, Wan Xiangxiang turned around and met the young Yinmei chasing after him.

I don't know what kind of strength this Yin Mei is. Wan Xiangxiang launched a fireball test, and the Yin Mei quickly dodged. Wan Xiang spread his mental power without leaving a trace, trying to see if he could directly control the temperature of Yin Mei, but when his mental power got close to Yin Mei, he was blocked by another layer of mental power.

It seems that this kind of species that relies on mental power to attack is not so easy to control directly. It still has to rely on external attacks! Wan Xiangxiang released a thread to fight.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com