Chapter 82

Wan Xiangxiang reminded: "Your energy use is too rough. You must learn to control it appropriately and control energy consumption to the minimum range of your ability to avoid wasting too much." Mu Qing's acting style is always open. Da He has strong explosive power but insufficient follow-up power. Now is the time to practice controlling his power. It will also be of great benefit to the future.

Mu Yu nodded, somewhat vaguely understanding, and decided that it would be better to experience it himself.

Mu Yu returned to another stone sculpture and input the mysterious energy. This time, he absorbed nearly half of Mu Yi's mysterious energy. After that, Mu Qing began to explore the control of the mysterious energy, trying to use the least amount of mysterious energy to control the stone sculpture.

Wan Xiangxiang's instructions were somewhat effective. After Mu Qing pushed the stone sculpture to the corresponding position this time, he still had some energy left. Unlike the last time when he had completely consumed the profound energy, this time there was still 20% left. The mysterious energy on the left and right.

Mu Qing couldn't push another stone sculpture with this little bit of profound energy, so he decided to take a rest first. I felt my belly, and my energy was depleted again. It was better to eat some meat first to replenish my energy.

Mu Qing just moved a stone sculpture to eat a pot of level five beast meat, and finally moved the third stone sculpture to the corresponding position.

Before Mu Yi could take a breath, the ground began to shake again, and Mu Yi hurriedly ran out of the stone slab.

Just when everyone thought they could finally get the treasure, the shaking ground subsided.

The so-called treasure hasn't come out yet, but six more geometric stone sculptures have appeared!

Everyone's expressions of joy were still on their faces, and they were stunned when they saw these stone carvings.

It's so confusing. After passing one level, there is still another level!

Let's look at the rules for breaking through the level again. There is no change in the rules. Xuan Qi is still used to push the stone sculptures.

Mu Yi turns grief and anger into strength! He licked the meat hard and then came off again.

This time the stone carving was more difficult to control than the last time, and it really drained Mu Qing's profound energy.

Fortunately, Wan Xiangxiang and his group had hunted down quite a few level five exotic beasts, and even though Mu Qing had eaten so many of them, there was still some left in stock.

After the second round is completed, the third level appears again! There are twelve stone sculptures in total.

Mu Yu's eyes widened in disbelief! How much level five beast meat would he waste!

Mu Qing cried out sadly: "What a loss, what a loss!"

Wan Xiangxiang comforted him: "Maybe the treasure inside is worth crystal coins."

"Really? How many crystal coins is it worth?" Mu Qing looked at Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang was speechless: "..."

Wan Xiangxiang: "There are many, many. We will know when we take them out. When the treasure is taken out, we can buy more animal meat." Wan Xiangxiang looked like he was coaxing a child, which at least comforted Mu Qing.

The third level is really difficult. Mu Qing did not tell Wan Xiangxiang that all energy was consumed in the second level. If Wan Xiangxiang knew that the difficulty of these levels was increasing, he might have asked Mu Yi to complete the push in two steps.