Chapter 46 Superpower Detection

Mu Qing heard the conversation between these children and whispered to Wan Xiang: "Those children are so stupid. We will definitely have a smart baby in the future if we are so smart."

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't laugh or cry. If the IQ was really inherited from the two of them, then Wan Xiangxiang felt that it was not impossible that he inherited Mu Qing's silly look. Although he thought so, he still nodded cooperatively and said, "He will be a smart kid."

After the three children completed the first test under the guidance of the staff, the second test began.

Talent value test.

When you enter a closed space and close the door, some special light spots will overflow all around. This is actually a kind of energy, and the whole process is completed by energy liquid.

The energy value that the human body can hold is limited, so the more energy light points that can enter the body, the higher the talent value represented.

In fact, generally speaking, the earlier you awaken your superpower, the higher your talent value will be. Those with superpowers who awaken after the age of 18 may have very low talent value.

Therefore, the supernatural talents of these little carrot heads should be quite high.

After Wan Xiangxiang stayed in the instrument for about ten minutes, he felt that his body was swelled by the energy. The system determined that it had reached its limit, and the hatch automatically opened, and Wanshengxiang was ejected.

Wan Liangxiang looked around and found that he was the first one to come out. Mu Qing and the three carrot heads were still in the instrument.

The test instrument had ten bars in total, and the sound stopped at eight bars, proving that his talent value was eight.

Among superpowers, this talent value is already considered top-notch.

Mu Qing unconsciously absorbed the energy in the energy liquid in the testing instrument, which made him sleepy comfortably.

Then he really fell asleep and snored happily.

Fortunately, the instruments are all soundproofed, so no one outside can see clearly.

Several carrot heads came out one after another. Only Mu Qing was still inside. Wan Xiangxiang was a little anxious, fearing that something unexpected would happen.

Half an hour later, Mu Qing had been inside for nearly an hour. Even the staff felt a little strange this time.

One of them asked the other: "Is the machine malfunctioning? Why hasn't anyone come out after so long?"

Another person replied: "No, all the data are quite normal, and the tester's superpower talent value is still rising. But we need to add another energy liquid." The staff member glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and said: " You have to add money to add energy liquid. Twenty crystal coins."

Even though Wan Xiangxiang was happy to spend money on Mu Qing, he felt very sad. He had finally earned some star coins by selling the level 4 energy board, and now he was about to hand over half of it.

Time waits for no one, Wan Xiangxiang quickly handed over the star coins and added energy fluid to Mu Qing.

Mu Qing felt that he had slept for a long time. There was energy flowing through his body, as if he was being massaged, and it felt very comfortable.

Energy continued to accumulate, and Ji Muqing felt that something in his brain was slowly filling up. A seemingly non-existent barrier was hit by energy again and again. Mu Qing gathered the energy together according to instinct. Attacking in one fell swoop, he finally succeeded in breaking through this barrier.