Chapter 190 Preparation

The waiter only said half of what he said. Customized clothing does require a membership card, but custom-made clothing does not require a membership card. She only said this to let Wan Xiangxiang retreat and stop wasting her time here. Wan Xiangxiang asked: "What are the conditions for applying for a membership card here?"

The waiter felt that this person was really ignorant and if he wanted to show off, he should just leave.

The waiter smiled hypocritically: "That's right. To apply for a membership card in our store, you must be recommended by a second-level member or above, and you must spend 10 million crystal coins in our store to apply for a fifth-level membership card—a first-level member?

Wan Xiangxiang looked at the name of the store and it was called Diluo Gui Clothing. Thinking about the young masters he knew from aristocratic families, it seemed that Wan Hong was the only one still in Emperor Star. So I made a video call to him.

Wan Hong was also surprised when he received the video call: "Is something wrong?"

Wan Liangxiang said: "Do you have a membership card for Diluogui Clothing?"

Some Wanhongdao people happen to have a second-level member. "

Wan Xiangxiang thought to himself, it seems that this clothing store is really extraordinary. Even a noble man like Wan Hong has a membership card. Wan Hong probably also guessed that Wan Xiangxiang wanted a membership card, and immediately said: "Wait for me a moment, I will be there in ten minutes, no, just five minutes." After saying this, he hung up the video call.

The waiter didn't know who Wan Xiangxiang made the video call, and she couldn't see it. Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang had no intention of continuing to ask, she left secretly.

When Wan Hong arrived, his treatment was completely different from Wan Xiangxiang's. Wan Hong was the future successor of the Wan family. He was handsome and had no wife or girlfriend. Single women were willing to try their luck! Even many men have this idea. All the waiters in the store who were not with customers gathered around him.

Wan Xiangxiang tutted twice, Wan Li looked nothing like his brother!

Think about Wanli, running behind Gao Qi all day long. Looking at his brother again, a group of women are running behind him! This is the difference! Wan Hong really can't underestimate Wan Xiangxiang now. He is eight years older than Wan Xiangxiang, and he is only an eighth-level superpower now. Wan Xiangxiang has already become an eighth-level superpower before he reaches twenty. He is a capable person, and he is also an armor maker who can make superior mechas. There is no limit to his future achievements.

Wan Hong politely declined the waiters who gathered around him, saying that he would call for help if he needed help.

Many service staff dispersed in disappointment.

Wan Hongdiao walked towards Wan Xiangxiang and looked at his clothes: "What are you dressed like this?"

Wan Xiangxiang said helplessly: "You don't know that I just came back yesterday. I can only wear Mu Yi's clothes when I grow taller." Now he is still slightly taller than Mu Qing! Mu Qing no longer has to pretend to be petite in front of him.

"Then let me take you to see if there are any suitable clothes. There are quite a lot of styles of clothes here." Wan Hong took the lead and moved forward. Wan Xiangxiang followed and wondered, can he buy it directly? Don’t you want to apply for a membership card? "

Wan Hong asked doubtfully: "Who told you to apply for a membership card? Only tailor-made clothes require a membership card."

When the waiters saw that Wan Hong had come to see this shabby student, their faces were a little ugly. The waiter who just explained to Wan Xiangxiang turned pale. She didn't expect that this man, dressed so poorly, actually knew people from the upper class.