Chapter 6 The thin black boy

Wan Xiangxiang went to a nearby supermarket to buy some daily necessities. He had no money everywhere, so he had to buy something to fill it up. Cheng Xueheng's matter has not been resolved yet, and he has no plans to leave the Wandering Kite Star for the time being.

After he finished shopping, on the way back, a figure jumped out from the side and blocked his way, "Buy me, and I will be your wife!"

The man in front of me is dark, thin, small, and looks malnourished. The important thing is: he is still a boy. In this era, men can also apply for artificially cultivated embryos, and homosexuality is legal, but Wan Xiangxiang still wants to marry a woman as his partner. Wan Xiangxiang ignored him and continued to walk around. When the man saw that he was walking around, he stopped him and said, "You can buy me. It's very cheap, only 7 million."

Wan Xiangxiang rolled his eyes towards the sky. He only had more than 7 million in assets. How could this person think that he would buy him.

"Why should I buy you?" Wan Xiangxiang looked him up and down with a bit of contempt in his eyes.

The visitor didn't seem to see the contempt in his eyes, and said matter-of-factly: "You are so ugly, you will definitely not be able to find a wife in the future. If you buy me, I can be your wife."

Wan Xiangxiang choked. Looking at his skeleton-like figure, compared with the thin appearance of the other party, it was simply too much. He almost forgot his current situation and automatically brought the image of a handsome boy from his previous life into his own. Of course, even if he was so ugly that he disliked him, he would not buy it, so he said perfunctorily: "I can't afford it, I have no money."

The person who came here quit and pointed out bluntly: "You are lying! I heard that you just got more than 7 million from the lawsuit, which is enough star coins to buy me."

Wan Xiangxiang is speechless. Should I call this man upright or stupid? Maybe he had ulterior motives, he had just gotten the star coins, and before they were warmed up, someone was trying to steal his money! Don’t even think about it!

"I won't buy from you, so don't bother me." Wan Xiangxiang pushed the person away and left.

The man no longer stopped him, but just kept muttering behind him: "Why don't you buy it from me? It's very cheap. I can also cook. It's a good deal..." and so on.

The man followed him all the way back to the community. No one stopped him at the community gate, but it was not possible under the building door. Wan Xiangxiang lived in a single-family building. There are many planets now, and there are still many places on medium-sized planets. Those who could build a house were not as expensive as in his previous life. He opened the door loudly and entered the building, then closed the door ruthlessly. The thin black boy was left staring at the spot.

The next day Wan Xiangxiang opened the door and found a man squatting on the steps. It was the thin black boy who followed him back yesterday.

The thin black boy turned his head when he heard the sound of the door opening. He was still holding a few half-bitten leaves in his hand, and his mouth was bulging. When he saw Wan Xiangxiang going out, he gave him a big silly smile with big white teeth. There are also pieces of broken leaves stuffed on top.

Wan Xiangxiang’s entire outlook on life was impacted: “Are you eating leaves!?”

"Gu——" The skinny black boy's stomach rang in time. He stuffed the remaining leaves into his mouth, chewed them and swallowed them. He clapped his hands and said, "It's not poisonous. It's okay to eat."

Wan Xiangxiang looked a little weird. Of course he knew that the leaves were not poisonous, but the leaves were bitter and bitter. How could a normal person swallow them? The skinny black boy looked as if he was eating. Wan Xiangxiang didn't. You know what to say.