Chapter 80 Exploring the Cliff

The red marks were distributed in two general directions. Fortunately, they were not in opposite directions, but adjacent. Wan Xiangxiang and Gao Qi decided to start collecting from the nearest adjacent direction.

After discussing it, a few people got on the mecha.

At this time, Wan Xiangxiang's mental power once again came into play. He used his mental power to detect the situation within a radius of one mile. When encountering more difficult alien beasts and student teams, he would make a slight detour without deviating from the original plan. Some roads, this also saves the time of fighting.

He originally planned to avoid anyone he met, but Wan Xiangxiang discovered an acquaintance in the two teams that he had almost ignored.

It can be said that there are two teams, and it should be a cooperative relationship between the two teams. As time goes by, there are more and more robberies, so some teams choose to act as a team.

This is the situation for these two teams now. There are ten people in the team, seven men and three women.

The highest-level psychic is a level 5 male psychic. Six level four and three level three.

Perhaps there were too many level three superpowers, so the two teams chose to cooperate.

One of the third-level male superpowers held the hand of a third-level female superpower, and the two were intimate.

This third-level male psychic is Cheng Xueheng, who was about to be forgotten by Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang originally planned to come to Emperor Star to settle Cheng Xueheng's matter so as to avenge the original owner. Later, he learned that the so-called original owner was actually just his incomplete consciousness, so he became less obsessed with revenge.

After arriving at the Emperor Star, he became so immersed in the manufacturing of mecha weapons that he almost forgot about this person.

Hooked up with a woman so quickly? When he was on the Liuyuan Star, a boy once revealed to him the news that Cheng Xueheng was on the Emperor Star. At that time, the man's tone was so boastful that Wan Xiangxiang thought he had gotten what he wanted and was with Cheng Xueheng.

But thinking about it, Cheng Xueheng is just a villain. He usually just squeezes out the value of others and can just throw them away. The boy probably can't escape this fate.

Seeing that Wan Xiangxiang didn't speak for a while, Mu Qing asked, "Wan Xiangxiang, what's wrong with you?"

Wan Xiangxiang only hesitated for a few seconds, and decided to ignore Cheng Xueheng for the time being. There were too many people in the opponent's team to handle, and it was a waste of their time. To be honest, Cheng Xueheng's current status in his heart was not worth letting go of. Consider dealing with him during the exam.

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "I'm fine." He guided Mu Qing and Gao Qi to bypass Cheng Xueheng's team. At present, it is more important to find the token.

The search for the black tokens was very fast this time, and it only took less than eight days to find all sixteen black tokens.

At this time, they already had eighteen black tokens in their hands. Fortunately, I finally managed to get a pair of black tokens with serial numbers from 1 to 10 out of 18 yuan.

Wan Xiangxiang tried to input spiritual power into the black token.

The black token was not as difficult to open as the yellow token. Even Wan Xiangxiang took nearly a minute to open a black token.

Then he opened the other nine pieces, but the remaining eight pieces were still ringing.

Wan Xiangxiang said: "Keep the rest for now. Opening the black token is a waste of energy." He also felt a little exhausted.