Chapter 27 Preparation before departure

The two went to the Adventure Guild Mall.

There are a lot of weapons and wilderness supplies here. Mu Qing shopped around and bought a big tent. After all, he wasn't going to the outer area. If he went to the inner area, he would definitely have to spend the night.

Insect repellent powder, map, protective shield, antidote, hemostatic agent, it is best to have a medical kit...

There are so many things to buy, how can I pack them all!

Mu Qing looked a little distressed. Wan Xiangxiang saw it and asked, "What's wrong?"

Mu Qing: "There are too many things to buy. I also want to bring a big pot with me. How can I finish it all?"

As soon as Mu Qing finished speaking, he heard sneers from the side.

Wan Xiangxiang looked around and saw a young man he didn't recognize.

The young man came over and said disgustedly: "I tell you Mu Qing, don't pretend to be rich if you can't afford it. Who doesn't know how much you weigh? And what's that on your face? Oh my God! It's so true. So ugly."

Wan Xiangxiang felt that there were energy fluctuations in his body, and he was a superpower.

Mu Qing looked disgusted: "Li Miao, what nonsense are you talking about! Why am I ugly? You are the ugly one, just a pretty boy."

Li Miao smiled proudly and said: "I heard that you were sold by the casino to an ugly and poor man. Let's see how proud you will be in the future."

Li Miao and Mu Qing used to be handymen in the mercenary group, and they often quarreled when Mu Qing was still there.

But as long as Mu Qing is here, he doesn't have to be a bait. Since Mu Qing left, it has been him who has to do the job of being a bait. He is not as agile as Mu Qing, nor as strong as him. He was almost killed several times. Bite to death.

Li Miao felt a little angry. He didn't dare to complain about the other people in the group, so he could only hate Mu Qing and make sarcastic comments every time he saw them.

He recently heard that Mu Qing was sold by the casino, which made him feel much happier. Hearing that Mu Qing was sold to an ugly and poor man made me feel even happier.

Recently, he awakened his superpower and separated from the mercenary group. Now that he has superpower, he is more confident and can speak even more mercilessly.

Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing, "Do you know him?"

Mu Qing: "Another handyman in the mercenary group."

Li Miao had noticed Wan Xiangxiang for a long time. Wan Xiangxiang's food had returned to normal recently, and he had gained weight. He looked 90% like himself in his previous life, and his clothes were more refined, making him look like a handsome young man.

Li Miao was a little moved. He could feel that Wan Xiangxiang was a person with supernatural powers. Li Miao stepped forward and said softly: "Classmate, don't be deceived by Mu Qing. He is now someone else's property." That voice It's really boring compared to just now.

Li Miao didn't know the relationship between Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing. Maybe they were forced by that ugly and poor man to cheat money. Judging from the good clothes Mu Qing was wearing, maybe they were all made by this man. Got it by cheating.

Li Miao didn't want Mu Qing to feel better at all.

Mu Qing pushed him away and protected Wan Xiangxiang behind him. "Get away. There is a smell of fox odor everywhere. Do you want to smoke people to death by getting so close?" Mu Qing said with some disdain: "I said you If your butt is itchy, just buy a cucumber and unclog it yourself, and don’t go around trying to hook up with other people’s men.”

Li Miao didn't say anything, and looked at Wan Xiangxiang sadly with tearful eyes, hoping that he would come out and accuse Mu Qing.

Wan Xiangxiang is unmoved. Why is this White Lotus drama still popular after so many years? Thousands of sounds were speechless.

Mu Qing, on the other hand, became impatient: "Don't look at it, Wan Xiangxiang won't accept your trick." Mu Qing secretly glanced at Wan Xiangxiang and saw that he was indifferent. Confidence.

"My man is neither poor nor ugly. He is not like you, who only hooks up with those old men. Hahahaha!" Mu Qing put her hands on her hips and laughed proudly. Li Miao was so angry that she missed others, but she still wanted to maintain her image. After holding it in for a long time, I could only say "you...".

Mu Qing ignored him completely and continued shopping with Wan Xiangxiang.

Mu Qing went on a shopping spree and decided to buy a lot of things and slap Li Miao hard in the face! Instead of worrying about having too much stuff and no place to store it, I vowed to make that naughty fox Li Miao angry to death.

Wan Xiangxiang is also left to him. He has made a lot of money selling energy panels recently, and he can afford to buy even one of the products in this store.

In the end, Wan Xiangxiang bought two space rings and left them for Mu Qing to pack his things. The two fifty-square-meter rings cost 6.8 million.

Mu Qing felt a little regretful when he was about to pay the bill. There were some things that he didn't need at all, and Wan Xiangxiang didn't stop him! Really!

Seeing that Li Miao was still there waiting to see the joke, Mu Qing lost all her heartache, puffed up her chest, and went to check out with Wan Xiangxiang.

When he saw 8.67 million star coins written on the bill, Mu Qing's eyes widened. When he saw Li Miao's eyes looking at the good show, he held back the words "You are robbing money!" and his face was a little sullen. flushed. He gritted his teeth and said: "Swipe!" He stretched out the terminal to pay, but was stopped by Wan Xiangxiang.

Wan Xiangxiang was really happy when he saw his expression. He was really a money addict.

After selling Wan Xiangliang's energy panel, he transferred several star coins to Mu Qing.

"Brush mine, they are for your pocket money." Wan Xiangxiang touched his head.

Mu Qing's eyes suddenly lit up, and she was so happy that her head rubbed against his palm.

Li Miao quit immediately when she saw this! How many good things can 8.67 million star coins buy? How could it be used by Mu Qing!

"This classmate! Don't be deceived by him. He really sold himself to an ugly and poor man. They just joined forces to defraud you of your money!" Li Miao couldn't care so much anymore and stepped forward to pull him away. Wan Xiangxiang's hand was lightly dodged by Wan Xiangxiang.

Li Miao threw herself into the air, her face turned red and angry.

Wan Xiangxiang paid the money, put everything into the space ring, and said to Li Miao: "The ugly and poor man you are talking about is probably talking about me."

Li Miao's face was full of disbelief.

Mu Qing proudly waved the space ring in front of Li Miao, and said deliberately: "This space ring is so beautiful, it can hold a lot of meat!" He shook his head and continued to sigh, "My man is so rich! I'm really scared. I can’t spend all the money on my own!” After saying, “Quack quack~~~” he laughed a few times.

Wan Xiangxiang stepped forward and grabbed Mu Qing, who was reluctant to leave. "Okay, let's go and buy some meat."

Hearing that he was going to buy meat, Mu Qing put away the ring and ignored Li Miao, and followed Wan Xiangxiang out.

Li Miao was left alone with a face full of reluctance and gnashing his teeth. Who knew that even if he awakened his superpower, he would not be a match for Mu Qing.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com