Chapter 177 Antidote Potion

Three days later, Mu Yu took a task and went out alone.

He has experience in teamwork tasks and can travel alone. Mu Qing feels that it is not convenient for him to hunt Yin Mei with others.

Following the route, they arrived at Yinmei's gathering place. Without anyone else around, Mu Qing took action without any scruples.

Going deeper, Mu Qing finally met the high-level Yin Mei.

The high-level Yinmei looks more like a human, with long wings growing out of his back. He is petite, about one meter tall, and looks like a human child.

If it weren't for Yin Mei's unique sonic attack, Mu Qing would have almost not recognized it.

The sound attack of this kind of sound charm is not like a real sound wave, but like a kind of mental misdirection. Human earplugs cannot resist the mental attack they send out.

Mu Qing also had a headache from the noise, so he simply took off his earplugs and piloted the mecha to fight directly with this high-level sound charm.

Mu Yi relied on his energy board to have enough energy to fire directly. The sound of the sound seemed to have a strange effect. Mu Qing's attacks would deviate from the track every time. I don't know if the sound can directly resist it. Did the attack deviate from its original trajectory, or did the sound cause the brain to make a wrong judgment, thinking that the attack that was not originally aimed was already aimed.

Li Wei also set out with another team. This ten-person team also encountered such a high-level Yin Mei. Their encounter proved that Yin Mei can indeed control the human brain and make it make wrong judgments, because Li Wei The mecha was hit by an attack from one of its own members for some unknown reason.

Li Wei said angrily: "Zhang Xu, what are you doing!" This is a mecha that he spent nearly all his wealth to buy! This time it was hit and damaged by 10%!

Zhang Xu also felt very baffled: "The child I just targeted was obviously that child."

Before Li Wei could figure out what was going on, he narrowly escaped another team member's attack. This time everyone became more cautious. It seemed that this high-level sound charm was different from the previous one that looked like a monkey. It’s no longer the same.

In order to prevent their own people from attacking their own people, everyone temporarily stopped attacking and carefully observed the next move of this high-level sound charm.

Mu Qing on the other side had no injuries other than a headache and an inability to hit the alto charm.

The low-level and mid-level sound charms I encountered before, although their voices were disturbing, their attack power was really scummy. Apart from being poisonous, there was nothing special about them.

At first, Mu Qing felt strange that for a star beast with such attack power, why did the missionaries sent by Emperor Yao Academy have to go through such strict screening?

People with low mental power levels and unstable minds should be easily confused.

Mu Qing stood there and adapted to this mental attack, and gradually became more awake, but Yinmei would not stand still and wait for Mu Qing to adapt to its attack.

Although Yinmei looks like a child, her fingers are surprisingly long, with sharp black nails on them. If she is caught, a piece of flesh will probably be taken off. The loss of flesh is not a serious injury. The most important thing is This creature is highly venomous.

Yinmei quickly launched an attack. It jumped up, flapping its long wings in the air and blowing a strong wind. The soil and stones flew around. One of its claws intersected with Mu Qing's mecha, causing a "tearing" sound of metal collision. "Voice.