Chapter 78 Deciding to fish and rob

Gao Qi had no interest in getting involved with them, so he threw everything out to them and left with Wan Xiangxiang and his group.

Shen Zhenghai chased after him, but Gao Qi stopped when he saw Shen Zhenghai following him.

Shen Zhenghai apologized sincerely: "Gao Qi! I'm sorry!" After saying that, he bowed to express his gratitude, "You obviously saved me, but I let you encounter such a terrible thing. I'm really sorry."

Gao Qi was somewhat pleased with Shen Zhenghai's gratitude. If Shen Zhenghai was as ignorant as the people in their team, then Gao Qi would probably never interact with him again in the future.

Gao Qi advised: "Go back. If you come out to find us, your captain will probably be unhappy. You have to act with them during this period. It would be bad if you are excluded."

When Shen Zhenghai heard Gao Qi's persuasion, he felt even more guilty. Even though it was like this, Gao Qi still only thought about him. But he is indeed going back. He and this team will be bound during the trial, and there is no possibility of leaving.

After Shen Zhenghai left, Wanli tugged on Gao Qi's sleeves unhappily: "Why are you so nice to him!"

Gao Qidao: "After all, he is the grandson of Mr. Shen. The bad relationship has made it too tense."

Wan Li said with some sourness: "I can't help but notice. You are almost better to him than you are to me. You must have fallen in love with him!"

Gao Qi raised his eyebrows and looked at him: "What are you thinking about? I have no other intentions for him."

Wanli shut up and didn't answer.

Wan Xiangxiang and his group walked for a while before stopping to count the loot.

This time Wan Xiangxiang and others got a lot of tokens, because this team must have done a lot of robbery before, and now it is easier for them.

After the token was opened, three more maps were synthesized. Some of the serial numbers were repeated and they couldn't be combined into a map. Otherwise, they could have opened two more maps.

Wan Li said: "Where should we go next? Are we still looking for the black token?"

Wan Xiangxiang expressed his opinion: "I think we can look for the yellow token first. The black tokens on the two maps are not close to us and the directions are different. It is better to collect more maps so that we can follow the directions from the nearest. Collect them in the order of going far away. If we look for the black token now, we will collect other maps near the original location later, and we need to go back again, which is a waste of time.

Gao Qi also nodded in agreement with this statement.

Mu Qing said: "Where are we going to find the yellow tokens? Why not grab them! We got a lot this time!" Mu Qing felt that the robbery was really profitable.

Wanli said: "Wouldn't it be bad to rob? This would ruin my image as a future hero!"

Mu Qing rolled his eyes at him and said: "Let's go and rob those bad guys who specialize in robbing the weak. Aren't they just hoeing the strong and helping the weak! Are they messengers of justice? In the Earth era, this was called thieves! We are so poor, do you understand that we rob the rich and give to the poor? "Especially the team that specializes in robbery must be incredibly rich! Mu Qing's eyes gleamed when he thought of this!

Wan Xiangxiang couldn't help but rub his head, but it seems that the grand thief is not a robber, but a thief, right?

Everyone agreed with the idea of ​​"robbing the rich and giving to the poor", and Mandai was even more excited!

In order to save time, the last few people decided to move forward in mechas. Walking was too slow. At this time, they grabbed a lot of energy panels from the group of people, which they used just in time.

Wan Xiangxiang's mental power clears the way. When other students are nearby, they will come out of the mecha and walk in the direction of those students, pretending to encounter them by chance.

Most teams will still form a team of five people, and the team like Wan Xiangxiang is considered to have a smaller number of people.

Wan Xiangxiang and Gao Qi in the team are both level 4 psychics, while Mu Qing and Wan Li are level 3 psychics. In the high-risk area, there are dozens of level 5 superpowers, not to mention level 4 superpowers. Level 3 superpowers will basically not be able to reach the high-risk area if they are not led by level 4 or 5 superpowers. Come.

The configuration of Wan Xiangxiang's team can only be regarded as the bottom among the students in high-risk areas. In the eyes of other students, they are a group of weaklings.

At this time, a group of people from Wan Xiangxiang would walk in front of those students. If the other party was still friendly, just be wary and let them pass.

What if the other party tried to rob them? That would be embarrassing!

Author's gossip: In fact, the author didn't write a word today. I originally wanted to code something in the car, but I really overestimated myself. I got motion sick as soon as I got in the car. I felt like vomiting when I took out my phone to look at it. In the end, I didn't succeed in coding! However, I decided to add a small chapter and do some coding at night. Seeing as the author has worked so hard, please give me a thumbs up for Zhizhi’s collection and recommendations~~

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com