Chapter 151 Airflow

Wei Feiyu was startled, but he didn't expect that Wan Xiang would actually speak for Mu Qing like this, so he could only lower his face and said: "I'm sorry, I know I said a bit too much, but what Mu Qing said is too commonplace."

Mu Qing didn't think it was wrong for others to say that he was uneducated. He grew up alone and didn't care about being educated. However, he was very happy that Wan Xiangxiang spoke for him like this. Looking at Wanxiang brightly.

Wan Xiangxiang said to Wei Feiyu: "As you can see, you and we can't get along at all. There is no need to accommodate each other." With that, he pulled Mu Qing away.

Wei Feiyu stepped forward to stop him and said, "Don't you think everyone should be so emotional? Who can guarantee that you won't need an energy division on the way, and if you have more than one mecha division in your team, it will be more helpful and safe. Isn’t it more of a guarantee?”

Wan Xiangxiang said: "I don't know if it's help or not. I only know that if we take you with us, we will have more hidden dangers." Wan Xiangxiang was very disgusted with this person's impure purpose.

The energy engineer Ding Jidao said: "What do you mean? What are hidden dangers? Do you think we will stab you in the back?"

Wan Xiangxiang retorted: "Everything that didn't happen can't be discussed with absolute generalizations, right? How can you guarantee that you won't take advantage of money? We are not so familiar with each other that we don't need to be careful."

Ding Jidao folded his hands on his chest and said with a leisurely attitude: "I agree with this point. What kind of people will use what kind of standards to speculate and measure others? Maybe you just like to do that backstabbing thing!" It's hard to say what will happen if I follow you!" As an energy engineer, Ding Ji is naturally a bit arrogant! How could he allow others to talk him into such a bad light? He didn't know what Wei Feiyu had in mind. Why should he, an excellent energy engineer, accept other people's insults?

Wan Xiangxiang's words were quite irritating: "We just happened to have brought tens of thousands of placement boards and tens of thousands of energy liquids, so we don't need energy engineers!" This is of course false. Who has time to prepare these! But it’s no big deal, Wan Xiangxiang can make it himself! There is no need for an energy engineer at all!

Wei Feiyu saw that both sides had reached this point, and knew that it was impossible to force a team together. Moreover, Wan Xiang didn't seem to have a good impression of him. It seemed that the plan needed to be changed again.

The two sides broke up unhappy.

As soon as noon arrived, everyone understood what the old man said. In the direction they were standing, a huge door appeared out of thin air, looming. Someone immediately rushed in in a mecha. Wan Liangxiang looked at the three of them. One machine, this mecha can't hold many people, and I don't know if the two mechas will be scattered! He simply put Yuanyuan into the space temporarily, and asked Mu Qing to create an iron wire vine to connect the three of them. He then took out a protective shield, opened it, and jumped into the door.

Facts have proved that their decision was right. After entering the inner door, there was a void of space. Wan Xiangxiang found that he could not move at all in this space. Occasionally, a strong airflow would flow through and blow them along with the protective shield. Gotta move forward a little bit. Wan Xiangxiang wanted to use his powers to create heat flow and see if he could make the air flow move a few people. He just wanted to test it, but found that he couldn't use his powers here at all.

Many teams that came in with mechas were separated by the chaotic airflow.

Wan Xiangxiang was somewhat thankful that he used protective shields to pull several people together.