Chapter 152 The sharp-tongued dumpling

In this space, time seems to be very messy. Wan Xiangxiang sometimes feels that he has been in this space for a year or two, but thinking about it, he still thinks it is impossible. He has to go back to school after the winter vacation. He guessed it was because of the different flow rates in space.

After riding on the airflow for who knows how long, some light groups began to appear outside the airflow. Wan Xiangxiang stretched out his mental power to block it, and successfully caught a light group. When he put it in his hand, he saw that it was a person who could be placed in the air. Wrapped medicinal plants! Since it is wrapped by a protective cover, it will not be hurt by the attack of the air flow at all. Looking at the light groups that occasionally float by outside, are they all good things inside?

Wan Xiangxiang was a little excited. Mu Qing saw the medicinal plants and asked, "Are those medicinal plants outside? There seem to be quite a lot of them!" Looking around, he saw no one else except Jiang Jingnan. Although Mu Yi cannot use supernatural powers, he is a plant himself. His hands turn into several vines and start to salvage the light ball outside. The light ball is extremely fast, so you must strike quickly, accurately and ruthlessly! Otherwise the attack will failI

When Jiang Jingnan saw the two of them salvaging something, he also transformed into a tree vine and came out to fight the light group.

This makes Wan Xiangxiang read it a little differently. Could it be that Jiang Jingnan, like Mu Qing, can turn into a tree? Regarding Jiang Jingnan's honesty, Wan Xiangxiang lowered his guard a little. He thought it was a bit reckless when Mu Yi turned into a vine in front of others. Now that this person has revealed his secret, he will undoubtedly gain their trust even more.

Wan Xiangxiang salvaged several light groups and found that not all of them were medicinal plants. Some were materials and some were stones. Not knowing what the stones were used for, Wan Xiangxiang kept them anyway.

The further he went, the more and more the light groups became, and the speed became faster and faster. Wan Xiangxiang made the list without hesitation, but what made him regretful was that the proportion of stones inside was almost the same. Ninety percent of the light group! But that’s it! There are many names on the list, and Wan Xiangxiang continues to salvage them! Driven by interests, Wan Xiangxiang felt that he had broken through the limit of mental power control. Such non-stop control of mental power actually increased his mental power by a few points and made his movement speed twice as fast. more than!

Thousands of sighs! It’s true that money can make the world go round!

Jiang Jingnan was so tired that he stopped. When he got to the back, the speed of the light ball was getting faster and faster. At his speed, he could hardly hit anything. What's more, he still has to resist the attack force in this air flow.

Now it's not as painless as it was at the beginning. It seems that he only realized that these attacks caused pain all over his body! When he reacted, he shed a few tears. It had been so painful for a long time.

The next moment, Jiang Jingnan's aura changed. He raised his head and observed the situation around him. His face looked very calm, as if he was not the one who shed tears because of pain just now.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing were both absorbed in the fun of salvaging the treasure, and no one noticed anything was wrong with Jiang Jingnan.

Mu Qing said happily: "Fortunately, I bought ten extra large space rings before I came here! Now I don't have to worry about running out of room to store my treasures!" He originally thought that there would be something good to buy in the Great Holy Castle, but Plan to make a big purchase! Who knew that the Great Holy Fort was like a military base! There are not many shops to be found! The space ring I bought was also for nothing!