Chapter 200 Contact with the target

When the manager heard the waiter's report, he frowned: "Where did Qi Han come from! Get out of here!" Who comes here to eat for more than just a romantic meal, and yet he orders so many dishes! The chef has let them use it, so what will the guests behind eat? ?

The waiter said with some trepidation: "But, manager, one of those two people is a ninth-level armor maker and the other is a ninth-level pharmacist, and they look to be less than 30 years old!"

Level 9 armor maker and level 9 pharmacist! That’s okay!

"Why didn't you tell me earlier! Let the chefs prepare the food for these two first, and let the other chefs prepare the other guests first." After the manager finished speaking, he went to check the names signed on the order. Realizing that this is not the ninth disciple of Master Shen Jinchen’s armor-making master! Recently it has become quite popular on StarNet.

The manager quickly contacted his boss and told the matter.

The owner of this shop is Zhao Zixuan, a ninth-level superpower. Wan Xiang is quite popular on Xingfu these days. Naturally, he has heard of Wan Xiang’s name. He ordered: “Serve people well first, I will Go right away and leave people behind no matter what."

The manager was a little shocked that the boss was coming, but after all, he was just a small person and could only follow the boss's instructions.

The manager came to the restaurant, and the table for the two of them was already filled with plates. In fact, they only came here to eat for fun. Each person would only order one or two of the same food, and they would be served in batches.

In order to make it easier for two people to get closer, even the tables are made very narrow. A table can hold up to four or five dishes. But this order of food was definitely not enough for Mu Qing, so Wan Liangxiang called the waiter: "Hello, can you pull over the unoccupied table next to us so we can share the table?"

"Share a table!?" The waiter's voice was a little high, which was enough to prove the incredible feeling in his heart at this time! But facing Wanxiangxiang, his voice weakened again, "We have to report this to the manager first. Please wait a moment."

The waiters hurriedly reported this request to the manager, and the manager calmly said: "Pin, go and pull the table over and put it on!"

The waiter was a little embarrassed: "But manager, the bottom of the table is fixed!" How can this be done!

The manager looked like a child and said: "Since it can be fixed to the ground, of course it can be dismantled. Why don't you find someone to dismantle the table!"

"Yes, yes..." The waiter hurriedly called a few people to come and unpack the tables together. Several waiters were miserable. Those who can come here to work as waiters have received professional training. The etiquette and standards of various services, which one is not polite? Respectable? Have you ever had such a dismal job?

In response to Wan Xiangxiang's request, the waiters unpacked the table next door and moved it to the table next to Wan Xiangxiang's table, and then ordered the people in the kitchen to continue serving food.

The guests nearby were shocked when they saw this move...

Does this restaurant still have such a service? How come they don’t know!

The manager asked: "Mr. Wan, are you satisfied with this?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and said it was okay here. "

Mu Qing forked a piece of meat and stuffed it into his mouth, saying vaguely that everything here is good, but the amount of meat is too little! Just a little bit is not enough to eat. "