Chapter 101 Press Conference

Wan Xiangxiang returned to the dormitory that day. Mu Qing was taking a shower, and the lights outside were not turned on. The round and bright green display screen comes out again to give it a sense of presence! Wan Xiangxiang was speechless and was stunned for a moment.

"Master." The electronic screen of Yuanyuan flashed.

Wan Xiangxiang asked: "Why don't you sleep today?" Okay! It's shutdown! Wan Xiangxiang felt that he was also somewhat influenced by Mu Qing. Yuanyuan usually shuts down her phone at ten o'clock and goes to bed. It's already eleven o'clock now!

Yuanyuan: "The energy panels are almost sold out. We also have the inventory of super-powered mecha weapons, which need to be delivered next month."

Wan Xiangxiang rubbed his forehead. He had been so involved in studying mecha recently that he almost forgot about these things.

Wan Xiangxiang replied: "I understand, you go to sleep first, I will do it again tomorrow."

Tomorrow is Saturday, and Wan Xiangxiang decided to spend some time tomorrow to get the goods on both sides.

Ten thousand bells rang early the next day, and hundreds of strands of spiritual power were released together, dancing in the air. While cooking breakfast, I can't stop making energy panels and weapons for super-powered mechas. I can't stop making money!

The dormitory space he lives in now is too small, and it is still difficult to do all the work at once. After all, there is not enough space for him to free his hands and feet to do it. Wan Xiangxiang worked several times and finally finished the work at hand.

Mu Qing sat at the dining table and took a sip of saliva. It had been a long time since he had eaten the food cooked for him by Wan Xiangxiang. Wan Xiangxiang always left early and came back late these days!

After Wan Xiangxiang finished breakfast, Mu Qing came up to help serve the food, then took out his own big bowl and started eating!

Before Mu Qing finished his meal, someone knocked on the door.

Yuanyuan scanned out from the monitor that it was Wan Li and Gao Qi. Wan Xiangxiang had entered their data into his system long ago, so it opened the dormitory door to let the two in.

Wanli first saw a small part of the pink clothes and couldn't help but wonder, how could there be a woman in Wanli's room? Could it be that Wan Xiangxiang felt that men were too tough, especially since Mu Yi was stronger and taller than him, so he finally decided to find a soft girl to live with! Wanli instantly made up dozens of little plots in his mind. When the door opened, Wanli was a little stunned.

Yuanyuan was seen wearing a pink dress. She turned her head and said, "Welcome, please come in." She also made a welcoming gesture.

Wanli looked at this pink and tender robot, rubbed his eyes and opened them again! What I saw was still Yuanyuan, and my thoughts suddenly went back and forth. I didn’t expect it! I didn’t expect it! It turns out that Mu Qing’s tough guy appearance is such a girlish heart!

It’s not incomprehensible for Wanli to guess like this. No one would have thought that a robot would choose its own clothes!

Wanli walked in and said: "Mu Qing! So you are like this Mu Qing! You actually like this kind of girl series!" Mu Qing raised his head from his rice bowl with a puzzled look on his face: "What did you say?"

You don’t have to hide the expression on Wanli’s face that I understand: “Don’t say you didn’t buy that robot’s clothes. It turns out you like pink polka dots!”

Mu Qingdao said, "I don't like it. It belongs to Yuanyuan Xinghuan, and he picked it himself."

Wanli looked unconvinced as to how a robot could pick out clothes. Don't fool me. "