Chapter 165 Switching Departments

Jiang Jingnan couldn't think of any good ideas. After thinking about it to no avail, he had to say to Ding You: "I haven't seen Mu Qing for a while. Why don't I go and see what Mu Qing is doing first?"

Ding You agreed immediately, established a good relationship, and started from the inside! This is a good idea!

When Jiang Jingnan arrived at Mu Qing's house, Mu Qing was already doing extreme gravity training in the mecha training ground. Wan Xiangxiang was making mechas in the studio, and it was Yuanyuan who opened the door for him. When he learned that Mu Qing had gone to the mecha training ground, he said goodbye and left.

Jiang Jingnan secretly hated himself for being so stupid. He should have sent a message to Mu Qing before coming here. He didn't know if it was not convenient for Mu Qing to meet him now. Jiang Jingnan used the terminal to send a message to Mu Qing to resolve the problem, but no one responded after waiting for a long time.

Mu Qing took off his shirt and didn't bring anything else with him. The pressure here was so strong that the terminal would definitely be shattered into pieces. Naturally, he didn't pay attention to what messages were on the terminal. The only message he thought was from Wan Liangxiang. Special ringtones.

Mu Qing was covered in blood and punching in the gravity chamber.

With the stimulation of Qu Jin, Mu Qing is full of motivation! I picked up all the training that I had forgotten for a long time.

Thinking that she would be able to beat Qu Jin up after being successfully promoted in the future, Mu Yin couldn't hold back the smile on her lips!

Wanli, who was standing more than ten meters away, couldn't help but tremble when he saw Mu Qing, whose face was covered with blood, showing a weird giggle. Jiang Jingnan wanted to go find Mu Qing, but he didn't know which training room Mu Qing was in, so he had to go back first.

When he came to the studio the next day, he didn't know how to explain it to his teacher. Jiang Jingnan was a little frustrated.

Just as Ding You was about to ask about Jiang Jingnan's situation, Mu Qing dialed Jiang Jingnan's terminal.

Mu Yi asked: "Did you look for me yesterday? I'm downstairs in your studio now."

The surprise came too suddenly! Ding Youdao asked him to come up first! "

Mu Yin came up not long after.

When he saw Ding You, he asked the old man, why are you here? "

Ding You was so angry that he blew his beard: "This is my laboratory, why can't I be here!"

Mu Qing said: "Jiang Xiaonan, what do you want from me? I have to go to training later!"

Jiang Jingnan didn't know what to say: "I, I..."

Ding You also knew that his little apprentice couldn't hold back his temper for a few words, so he took over the conversation: "Why are you in such a hurry to train? You are already a level six superpower at a young age, so there is no need Urgent, don't be anxious, life is still long, what's the point of just practicing? Mu Qing said: "No! I want to advance to level seven as soon as possible! Defeat that old guy Qu Jin! "

Ding You touched his nose and thought to himself: Qu Jin is a + level superpower, you can't beat him even if you advance to level eight. But of course he wouldn't say it out loud.

Ding You said tactfully: "Young people have great ideals, but ideals must be based on reality first. Otherwise, why don't you set a smaller goal first, such as defeating your class teacher first?"

Mu Qing was puzzled: "Why did I defeat our class teacher? It's not like he didn't let me skip to fifth grade! Of course I had to defeat Qu Jin first before he could let me skip a grade!"