Chapter 35 Leaving the Pool

There were only two things left and Wan Xiangliang decided to choose the material.

The two of them would definitely need to use mechas in the future, so they decided to choose two main materials for making super-powered mechas. One was chosen for Mu Qing, which is a wood-attributed green stone.

The other is the fire-attribute flaming copper that I chose for myself.

After putting everything away, the Heart of Origin sent them out of the dimensional space. When they came out, there was no such violent impact as when they entered. In a flash, the two of them were back in the pool again. Wan Xiangxiang almost choked on the water before he could react.

Two meters down is the bottom of the pool. Thinking of the depth of the pool, Wan Xiangxiang hurriedly pulled Mu Qing upstream.

After only four or five minutes, they were almost able to see the water. The two sped up and emerged from the water a minute later.

This is completely different from the depth when going down! When he went downstream, he should have entered another dimension. The bottom of the pool was at most ten meters. When he entered the water that day, he felt that he had dived at least a hundred meters.

After leaving the space of the Origin Heart, the terminal can receive signals again. Wan Xiangxiang opened it and checked the date. It had been half a month since they entered the bottom of the pond, but in fact the time in the other dimension should be much longer than half a month. Maybe the two dimensions are not on the same timeline. superior.

Wan Xiangxiang has figured out how to use new powers, and is looking for strange beasts to try his hand at. In the past, his powers were always condensed into fireballs, swords, fire arrows, etc. as means of attack. These were too monotonous.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing decided to go to the Moonlight Grass area and kill some strange beasts on the way to replenish Mu Qing's food store.

Facing a level three wind wolf, the wind wolf attack came head on. While Wan Xiangxiang avoided the ability to control his mental power, Wan Xiangxiang's spirit covered the wind wolf and controlled the temperature in its body.

Feng Lang's body seemed to be boiling. He howled and rolled on the ground, and was roasted into charcoal in less than a minute.

Mu Qing looked shocked! It's like he can't believe it! With a grimace: "Why did you burn the meat! I'm almost starving to death."

Wan Xiangxiang was startled. Shouldn't he be praising him for being so awesome at this time? However, this meat was indeed inedible. Wan Xiangxiang felt guilty and laughed twice: "This wolf meat is not very tasty. Let's go find a long-haired sheep."

Mu Qing went to dig out the crystal core. He held the crystal core and said painfully: "Why are you so prodigal! You can sell these wolf skins and wolf bones for money, but you burned them all. Fortunately, there is still a crystal core."

Wan Xiang Na Na did not dare to speak. He was so anxious to test his own understanding that he did not pay attention to this. The method is still useful, but don't use it on the body next time, otherwise Mu Qing will die of heartache.

Maybe there are other methods, maybe try local heating next time, this needs to be researched.

After walking forward for a while, I saw a few second-class long-haired sheep. Mu Qing was afraid that Wan Xiangxiang would strike again, so he rushed forward without saying a word, and after a few cuts, five sheep fell down on the ground. His movements were clean and neat.

Wan Xiangxiang felt helpless when he saw Mu Qing protecting the food, so he had no choice but to process the sheep and roast it for him.

After being promoted, Mu Qing's appetite increased and he ate two sheep in one go.

The rest was baked into jerky and stored.

Killing strange beasts and cooking along the way, we came to the location of the Moonlight Grass on the map.

Although the area is large, it is already recorded on the map and has basically been visited.

Moonlight Forest is a place where many schools allow students to gain experience, so if you want to find some exotic beasts and herbs, there are still some, but if you want precious herbs, there are really not many.

Wan Xiangxiang and Mu Qing wandered in this area for nearly ten days before they found three moonlight grasses. One of them had seeds. Wan Xiangxiang asked Mu Qing to collect the seeds, and they might be able to cultivate them in the future. .

Seeing that there was not much to gain, Wan Xiangxiang felt it was time to go back.

Before going back, Wan Xiangxiang decided to get rid of the flaming lion. At this time, Wan Xiangxiang was approaching promotion. Wan Xiangxiang took out a third-level beast core to absorb the promotion, found a hidden cave, and sealed the entrance.

Wan Xiangxiang was promoted smoothly, much easier than when he was promoted to the second level. There were many strange beasts surrounding it, and Wan Xiangxiang had already known that the entrance to the cave was sealed just to prevent Mu Qing from dealing with it alone.

The two rushed out to fight again. After Wan Xiangxiang upgraded, he could control his abilities more easily. It invades the opponent's heart with all his mental power and explodes instantly.

The corpses are all complete except for the invisible heart.

Mu Qing should be happy now, Wan Xiangxiang thought.

Maomao also came out to join in the fun and ate a lot of strange animals. Mu Qing repeatedly shouted that he was a loser! The movement of his hand was a little faster, and he used both his superpower and the big sword.

After gathering up all the strange beasts, the two went to the Flame Lion's territory. Wan Xiangxiang invaded with supernatural powers and then detonated his heart, ending the Flame Lion's life.

After putting away the Flame Lion, he was ready to go back. I took a public aircraft back home, and there were no accidents along the way.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com