Chapter 180 Crack

"Aren't you the one who had the tentacles before?" Xu Chengye asked.

Mu Qing wondered: "How can I have tentacles as a human?" They are also branches and roots!

Xu Chengye put aside his doubts a little. How could you come out of here? "

Mu Qingdao City Lord Xu asked me to go in and take a bath, and I came out after I finished taking a bath. "

Xu Zhenjin came back at this time and saw that Mu Qing had come out. He breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Classmate Mu Qing, you have figured it out. How do you feel?"

Mu Qing nodded: "It feels good!"

At this time, Xu Zhenjin noticed that Mu Qing had been promoted to an eighth-level superpower. He hurriedly congratulated him and introduced to his great-grandson | "This is the pharmacist Mu Qing who made the antidote."

Xu Chengye felt a little embarrassed when he thought that he had misunderstood him just now, so he hurriedly came over to say thank you.

As soon as Yinmei's antidote came out, the death rate on the disaster planet was reduced a lot, but more and more people have been injured recently.

Xu Zhenjin asked Mu Qing about his next plan. Mu Qing had not been out for a long time and planned to take a mission to go out and have a look.

Xu Zhenjin told him the recent situation: "I don't know what's going on, but the number of high-level voices seems to have increased recently. Our small town has sent people out to find out the situation. It's better not to leave the small town during this period."

Mu Qing still had to go out for a while. He came here just to become stronger. There was no point in hiding in the city all the time. Moreover, he had just been promoted to the eighth level of superpower, so he just wanted to go out and try his skills. Mu Qing currently has the seventh-level mechas given to him by Wan Xiangxiang. It would be great if he could have eighth-level mechas.

However, the mechas made by Wan Xiangxiang generally have the level of eight-level mechas, so they can still be used.

Seeing that Mu Qing had his own plans, City Lord Xu didn't say anything, so he just bought a large amount of Xiangguang Jinji from Mu Qing.

Xiangguang Kumquats are really not that easy to find. Now that antidote is in short supply, it would be hard to find Xiangguang Kumquats. Seeing that the price given by Xu Zhenjin was not low, Mu Qing happily sold a batch of Xiangguang kumquats. He still had a lot of them in his hand, which he usually ate as fruits.

Mu Qing made a lot of money, took another mission and ran out.

There are so many sounds and charms outside that Mu Qing doesn't need to go out to find them.

"Wow...how come there are so many suddenly!" Mu Qing didn't expect that City Master Xu said that there are many sounds and charms outside, but there are really so many. I

After Mu Qing advanced to level eight, he became more immune to the mental attacks of these Yin Mei. He found a small group and rushed in. After killing a few, he rolled up the corpses and ran away, waiting for other Yin Mei to hear the noise and rush over. By the time, there was no trace of Mu Qing.

In this way, Mu Yu committed many small crimes among the Yinmei group.

It’s just that I often walk by the river without getting my shoes wet. Finally, I was caught by a more powerful Yin Mei! Mu Yu quickly ran away! Unexpectedly, the sound charm was chasing after Mu Qing as if it was possessed! Mu Qing drove the mecha deeper and deeper.

The other Yinmei learned that Mu Gao was the prey of this Yinmei, and they all moved out of the way to avoid harming Chiyu. The avoidance of these Yin Mei made Mu Qing's escape smoother. Unknowingly, he came to the place where he saw a large group of Yin Mei before.