Chapter 23 Superpowers and Ordinary People

Comment in the statement.

The ordinary people of the Superior Team have concealed a lot of information related to superpowers.

1. Ordinary people generally know that there are super-powered mechas, but they will not reveal the production process of super-powered mechas.

Almost no ordinary people understand the process of making supernatural mechas. Most people just think that they are not mentally strong enough, or that they need to introduce energy like an energy board.

The method of refining mechas of superpowers is somewhat similar to the weapon refining in the cultivation literature that Wan Xiangxiang read in his previous life. He uses superpowers to control fire to refine the materials and then shape them.

2. In ordinary people's knowledge, potions are only level 1 to level 7. Potion information and potions of level 8 and above will not be disclosed to ordinary people.

The leaders of the superpowers are deliberately guiding ordinary people to treat superpowers as their guardians.

Then it is necessary to conceal most of the abilities of the superpower.

If people with superpowers are just a little stronger than ordinary people, ordinary people will think that they are defending their homeland and are heroes.

If a person with superpowers is too powerful compared to ordinary people, then ordinary people are likely to think that this star field is the territory of superpowers, and that they are slaves in captivity. It is natural for superpowers to protect their territory. .

There are indeed many things that superpowers are unwilling to do that need ordinary people to complete. To a certain extent, they are indeed enslaving ordinary people. But as long as people with special abilities still need ordinary people to serve them, this layer of window paper will not be broken.

Although superpowers are powerful, most of the people who make up the entire interstellar human ecosystem are ordinary humans. Superpowers only account for one thousandth of the human population. If a war breaks out, both sides will suffer great losses. Among superpowers, Those in power are creating an atmosphere of equality for ordinary people.

The reason why ordinary people have the illusion that everyone is equal is because most of the superpowers gather on superior planets.

There is naturally equality between ordinary people and ordinary people.

The residents of medium and low-level planets are basically ordinary people, except for children who may have awakened supernatural powers.

When children from lower planets go to college at the age of sixteen, they have an opportunity to go to upper planets to take exams. Ordinary people can also study in schools on superior planets, as long as they meet the admission requirements. Ordinary people also have many capable people. In order to make them more valuable, superior planets can accept ordinary students.

School is also the only place where people with special abilities cannot enjoy special rights.

Ordinary people have long raised objections to the fact that superpowers have special rights to deal with ordinary people.

But people with superpowers naturally cannot agree.

Are those with superpowers fighting against high-level star beasts on the front lines?

Are the people with special abilities who will be recruited to fight as soon as the war breaks out?

Are those who provide various energy panels for life a superpower?

Just imagine, if a person with superpowers immediately fights for human beings against foreign enemies when they are in danger, but when he comes back, he will be provoked and insulted by the humans he protects but cannot fight back. How fair is this to the superpowers? ?

People with special abilities have special rights, but people with special abilities have as many responsibilities and obligations as they have rights.

Some people also express dissatisfaction with the separation of planetary habitats between superpowers and ordinary people.

And the superiors can also explain the reasons.

It is inevitable that conflicts will arise between people with superpowers and ordinary people. If anything goes wrong, it will lead to a war between ordinary people and people with superpowers.

At that time, we will not pay attention to who was right or wrong in the beginning, but will only pay attention to the fact that this is a war between superpowers and ordinary people.

In order to protect most ordinary people from accidents, people with super powers and ordinary people should live separately.

There is a reason why people with super powers live on high-grade planets, while ordinary people live on medium- and low-grade planets.

The classification of planet levels depends on the economic capabilities developed by the planet. The reason why a superior planet can become a superior planet is not a deliberate classification by anyone, but the human beings on the planet build it through their own knowledge and abilities. This is not Due to any kind of discrimination, if people with special abilities have abilities, they can live a good life. There is nothing wrong with this in itself.

There are also many elites among ordinary people, so they create mid-level stars. If you have the ability, you can also turn a low-level planet into a mid-level or high-level star.

This is because people with super powers and ordinary people do not mix.

Except for the period when sixteen-year-olds are taking exams on upper-level stars, residents of middle- and lower-level planets are not allowed to log in and stay casually at other times. If you need to enter an upper-level planet, you must write an application. The reason and application stay time shall generally not exceed three months.

Some ordinary children born on superior planets may be persuaded by their parents to develop on medium-sized planets when they grow up.

On superior stars, it is difficult for ordinary people to survive. If you don't have a strong background, you may be ostracized by people with special abilities, and no one will stand up for you.

Instead of living in fear on a high-class star, it would be better to use some funds from your parents to go to a medium-class star and become a rich man freely.

Wan Xiang was originally an ordinary person and didn't know much about the relationship between ordinary people and people with powers.

Wan Xiangxiang only now knew the inside story.

Fortunately, I have awakened my superpower, otherwise I would have become an ordinary person who was trapped in captivity without knowing it.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com