Chapter 16 Mental Schizophrenia

Mu Qing held the terminal and watched the screen recording. He felt hungry, so he ate the vegetables in the refrigerator. After barely feeling full, he continued to watch the video.

When Wan Xiangxiang came out, he saw Mu Qing dancing in front of the terminal projection. The mechas in the recording were fighting in space, and various powers were emitted, which made him feel incredible: "How can powers be in the world?" Can it be used in space?" Without oxygen, the fire power can still burn? Can wind powers also produce wind blades? Can the wood element still grow?

Mu Qing didn't know why: "Why can't super powers be used in space?" Mu Qing's tone seemed to be saying something obvious.

Wan Xiangxiang thinks this era is really too fantasy, okay! He was making too much of a fuss. Humans can use superpowers. What does it mean to use superpower fire in space?

After accepting this fact, he no longer struggled.

"Are you hungry? I ordered takeout. It should be here in a moment."

"I'm hungry." Mu Qing answered honestly. Although he ate all the vegetables at home, it was not enough.

Mu Qing thought about Pengcheng Wanli's success, and was a little worried that he would be hit if he failed to make the energy panel. He asked cautiously: "Wan Xiang, how is your energy panel production going?"

"It's okay. Although I have only made two successfully now, I have found a way to make more and sell them for money soon." The doorbell rang. Wan Xiangxiang guessed that the takeaway had arrived, so he went to open the door. .

Although Mu Qing emphasized to Pengcheng Wanli Rigaoqi that Wan Xiangxiang would definitely succeed, he was still a little unsure. Now that he heard that he had succeeded, he was immediately relieved.

Seeing Wan Xiangxiang coming in with a box of things, he stepped forward to help. There were several boxes on the ground. Mu Qing stacked the three boxes and carried them into the living room easily.

Wan Xiangxiang was a little embarrassed and hurriedly folded the two boxes on the ground and carried them into the house.

Putting all the dishes on the table, Mu Qing looked at the dishes that were still on the table and said, "When we make money, let's buy a big basin to put the meat in, so that we don't have to wash so many dishes."

"You can buy a few." Wan Xiangxiang thought of something and asked, "Have you decided on a major?"

Mu Qing was a little excited when he heard this, "I want to go to the mecha department! I heard that there is a battle competition in the virtual community. If you win, you can make money. Can I go to the virtual warehouse base tomorrow?"

Wan Xiangxiang nodded and transferred 50,000 star coins to his account, which was nearly half of the star coins in his account. "When you are hungry, order takeout by yourself. Don't cause trouble, you know?" Wan Xiangxiang ordered.

In fact, he didn't expect Mu Qing to make money. He only asked him to choose his major because he was afraid that he would run to the Moonlight Forest while he wasn't looking. Since he was going to the virtual warehouse base, he could relax and make energy panels.

Seeing that there were fewer and fewer star coins in his account, Wan Xiangxiang felt that making money was really important.

He had some ideas during the break, and after dinner he went to the room where the energy panels were made to experiment.

At this time, he did not take out the energy board first, but split his mental power into half, and then used the two mental powers to compress the energy respectively. Soon, two compressed energy groups came out.

Wan Xiangxiang released the energy ball, and then divided the two spiritual powers into four parts, and then tried to compress the energy ball, and so on. Wan Xiangxiang finally divided into 128 mental power filaments, but Wan Xiangxiang Xiangxiang could only control about a hundred parts, and it was difficult to use more than twenty parts to compress the energy, so Wan Xiangxiang scattered more than twenty parts and merged them into other spiritual power threads, and then controlled another one. 100% spiritual power and fine movement.

Once Wan Xiangxiang could basically use it flexibly, he was ready to experiment with a blank energy panel. At first, he didn't go too far to make multiple energy panels, but just picked up two of them. The mental power is first divided into four parts, two parts are used to compress energy, and two parts are used to introduce energy.

An hour later, Wan Xiangxiang picked up the two successfully made energy panels and picked up three more to continue making them.

...

Wan Xiangxiang stayed up all night, but seemed to be in high spirits. Last night, relying on the mental power of splitting, he successfully made all the remaining energy panels. The last time he made nine energy panels together. Originally, he wanted to try ten energy panels together, but it was a pity that the remaining energy panels were left. There are less than ten blank energy panels.

There are a total of fifty-five energy panels in Wan Xiangxiang's hand. One of them is a lower-level energy panel. Wan Xiangxiang didn't plan to sell this energy panel, so he put away the other mid-level energy panels and planned to sell it. Go to the energy sales store to test it later, and then sell these for star coins.

Wan Xiangxiang absorbed energy and practiced for about an hour. This set of energy movement trajectories is really useful. After practicing for just a while, I felt that my whole body was full of strength.

Wan Xiangxiang went to the kitchen to make breakfast, opened the refrigerator, and found that the vegetables were gone. Wan Xing raised his forehead, and he could probably guess what happened. Mu Qing must have eaten all the food because he was hungry.

Fortunately, there was a supermarket nearby, so Wan Xiangxiang went out and bought some.

Author's gossip:

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com