Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Lu Ronghuai was an out-and-out murderer in his previous life. He was very violent and had a reputation for being a wife-suppressant. There were many complaints against him in the halls and alleys, and everyone avoided him.

Later, he was framed and exiled to northern Xinjiang. The only person who stayed with him was his sickly wife, who he had never even seen.

The two supported each other and developed a secret love.

When he returned to the capital, ascended the throne, and trampled under his feet those who had bullied and humiliated him in the past, he would use the most solemn ceremony of a queen to greet the people he missed day and night.

But only a cold corpse was brought back.

The new emperor held the corpse, his hair turning gray overnight.

Living his life again, he decided to love him well and make up for his regrets.

Chu Yuan originally thought that he would spend the rest of his life in that ruined temple, but he never expected that an imperial edict would require him to travel thousands of miles away to marry the infamous third prince of the Lu Kingdom.

Everyone was not optimistic about this marriage, and they ridiculed and talked about it behind the scenes.

Faced with this, there was no trace of fluctuation in his stagnant eyes.

It's just a cheap life, he no longer cares about it.

In this way, wearing his wedding clothes, he married into Prince Li's Mansion amidst the sighs of everyone.

At first, the relationship between the two was cold, and the relationship between the two was cold.

But gradually, he found that something was wrong with the way the man looked at him, and his behavior became increasingly incomprehensible.

Later, he looked at his bulging pregnant belly and kicked him out of bed in shame, "Your Majesty, please sleep in the study tonight!"

After that, he ignored the prince's aggrieved look and closed the door.

【small theater】

Chu Yuan touched the sleeping baby's face and asked the man beside him with a smile, "Your Majesty, what is the name of the baby?"

The man held his beloved wife's hand and didn't let go. He took the opportunity to eat tofu and said without changing his expression: "I've thought of a name."

"What?" Chu Yuan was curious.

"Lu Duduo."

Chu Yuan: "..."

Raising her hand to pinch a certain prince's face, the beauty narrowed her eyes and said, "Your Majesty, say it again."

"You heard wrong. What I said was, I love you."

Cold, tender and sick beauty suffers (Chu Yuan)

Extremely possessive and full of black vinegar (Lu Ronghuai)

[Reading Tips]

*Marriage first, love later, Xiaobai's sweet love story, relaxed and not abusive.

*Attention: Attack rebirth! (Gong is not a rebirth at the beginning, but the memory of the past life is slowly restored as the plot progresses)

* Attack and Shou are both clean, body and mind only have each other.

*Fantasy, the writing is average, there is no plot, the main thing is to fall in love.