Nie Siran x Su Ruhe

Su Ruhe woke up the next day and couldn't remember how he came back yesterday.

"Young Master, you're awake." The boy came into the room with a basin in his hands and saw him sitting on the bed. He hurriedly came over and said, "Young Master drank wine last night, does your head still hurt now?"

"It doesn't hurt." Su Ruhe put on his shoes, raised his right hand and rubbed his cheek, "Strange, my face hurts a little."

"Ah? Master, let me take a look." The book boy put down the basin, ran over and took a closer look, and exclaimed, "Master, why is the right side of your face a little swollen."

"I don't know, maybe I knocked somewhere last night." Su Ruhe didn't care much, put his hand in the basin, and washed his face with water.

The book boy stood behind him, scratching his head in confusion, "No, Mr. Nie sent you back last night. Logically speaking, Mr. Nie shouldn't have hurt his face."

Nie Siran?

Su Ruhe paused in wiping his face, and the thoughts in his mind turned around. He reached out and touched his cheek again. A slight pain hit him. Su Ruhe thought of some possibility, and his eyes widened in disbelief.

"In the future, if he comes again, you are not allowed to open the door for him." Su Ruhe wiped his face, put on his official uniform and went out. Before leaving, he specifically asked the book boy.

"I understand, young master, don't worry."

The days flew by quickly, and more than half a month passed in the blink of an eye. King Li and Princess Li returned to Beijing.

When King Li returned this time, the originally peaceful court stirred up huge waves. The eldest prince was crippled, the Liu family collapsed, the prince was deposed, and the aristocratic family that had been entrenched for several generations fell violently. Overnight, the entire Ye Jing changed the direction of the wind.

In recent days, this matter has been all the talk in the teahouse and restaurant. Su Ruhe was sitting on the second floor of the teahouse drinking tea. After a while, the book boy came out from a bookstore opposite. Soon, footsteps were heard on the stairs.

"Sir, this is three hundred and fifty taels of silver. The story books have sold well in the past six months. The store has made more money than usual, and your dividends have also increased a lot. The shopkeeper said that he would take advantage of this good opportunity to give you A few more books." The book boy put the money bag on the table and said with joy in his eyes.

Su Ruhe picked up the money bag, took out some and handed it to the book boy, "Take these twenty taels to buy medicine for your mother, and some supplements, and save the rest for yourself."

The book boy held a handful of silver and immediately knelt down in front of him, "Master, this... is too much. I still receive money every month, so I don't need so much money."

Su Ruhe stood up and walked out, "The extra money will be reserved for you to marry a wife, so just accept it."

The book boy got up with red eyes, raised his hand to wipe his eyes, and quickly followed.

"Thank you, sir. Where are you going, sir?"

"Princess Li's coronation ceremony, go pick it up and see if there is a suitable gift."

Su Ruhe spent a long time choosing, and finally fell in love with a white jade chessboard and bought it for three hundred taels.

The book boy clicked his tongue when he saw it, "Sir, this gift is too expensive."