Chapter 133

Chu Yuan walked to the door of the study and heard Nie Chanwen's voice.

"Your Majesty returned late last night. Was it because the war in Northern Xinjiang was too difficult?"

Lu Ronghuai sighed lightly, "No, I took a detour to go to Yuguo."

"Why did the prince go to the country?"

Lu Ronghuai: "I received a tip earlier that Zhengqing fled to Yu State. I went to Yu State to capture him."

Nie Chanwen raised his eyelids slightly and did not completely believe what he said, "He is just a pure man, why bother the prince to go there in person?"

"I mainly went to get the defense map and arrest people on the way." He looked up and threw a peanut into his mouth with a calm expression.

Nie Chanwen: "..."

Nie Chanwen took a calm breath and said as calmly as possible: "Yu Guo's defense plan?"

Lu Ronghuai nodded.

The defense map is the key to a country's war defense strategy. Lu Ronghuai obtained the defense map, which showed that he had already secretly planned to attack Yu Guo.

Perhaps, attacking Yu Guo is just the first step.

A look of concentration appeared in Nie Chanwen's eyes.

Chu Yuan knocked on the door and pushed it open.

"Grandpa, Mr. Deng and his family are visiting. Dad asked me to call you."

The look in Nie Chanwen's eyes suddenly dimmed, and he smiled gently and said, "Okay, thank you Yuanyuan."

When Lu Ronghuai saw him coming, he immediately got up and walked over. He held Chu Yuan's cold little hand and said, "Just ask the servants to come over and let me know. Why did I come here in person? My hands are also cold."

"I just finished eating and want to take a walk." Chu Yuan whispered, his eyes as curved as willow leaves.

Lu Ronghuai glanced at his round belly and reached out to take the stove from Le Shu's hand. He put the stove into Chu Yuan's hand and held his other hand.

"I'll walk two more laps with you."

The two of them said goodbye to Nie Chanwen, clasping their fingers together and walking slowly along the corridor.

When they reached a deserted place, Chu Yuan asked, "My lord, why did you beat Xian Shuang?"

When he went out today, he saw that the corners of Xian Shuang's eyes were a big bruise. After questioning, he found out that he and Lu Ronghuai had a fight outside in the middle of the night last night.

Lu Ronghuai smiled and said, "That's called sparring. His skills are inferior to others and he can't beat me."

Chu Yuan shook his head helplessly and warned uneasily, "You are not allowed to hit him again. He is my bodyguard. You need my permission to spar with him."

Lu Ronghuai wanted to be sour and jealous, "I also received two punches. Why does Ayuan only care about him but not me?"

At the same time, he was thinking secretly in his mind that the beating he received last night was too light, and he would sneak out and beat him tonight.

Snow fell from the corners of the eaves, hit the treetops, and splashed all over the ground.

"Have you finished writing the prince's memorial?" Chu Yuan turned his head and looked at the snow on the ground.