Chapter 119

After lunch break, Lu Ronghuai took Chu Yuan out.

The sky was bright, and he was afraid of exposing Chu Yuan to the sun, so he asked Xianyu to bring over an oil-paper umbrella. The umbrella's surface was plain and dotted with the pattern of rain hitting lotus leaves, which gave it a unique sense of coolness.

Lu Ronghuai held an umbrella, and the two of them walked hand in hand on Yejing Avenue. Cicadas were chirping, and a breeze blew from time to time. People were coming and going on the street, and the vendors' cheers sounded rhythmically. Children were in groups, walking in the street. Chase and fun in the street.

The shops on both sides of the street are hung with bouquets of flowers, colorful, lively and beautiful.

"Your Majesty, the Qiqiao Festival in Ye Jing is so lively." Chu Yuan looked around and walked for a while, his face white and rosy, like a plump and ripe peach.

"The most exciting thing is in the evening. There are many interesting performances in the evening. Everyone will worship the Weaver Girl by the Feng River." Lu Ronghuai's eyes were always on him, fearing that he would feel uncomfortable, "Is it hot? Are your legs sore?" "

Chu Yuan shook his head, moving his head left and right: "Your Majesty is so familiar with the Qiao Qiao Festival. He has come here many times before, right?"

Lu Ronghuai paused, dumbfounded by the injustice that came over him, "No, I've never been here before."

"I don't believe it," Chu Yuan tilted her head, her lips were red, and her white teeth were looming when she spoke, "The prince had so many fiancées before, but he never took them out once?"

Lu Ronghuai pressed the umbrella down. Under the umbrella, the two of them were close to each other. He said in a hoarse voice, "...Little rascal, are you jealous or are you deliberately trying to tease me? Apart from you, there is no one else."

Chu Yuan pushed him. The man's aura was dangerous when he came closer. He didn't want to hug and hug him on the street and be laughed at by the people.

"I won't tease you anymore, Your Majesty, I'm a little hungry."

"Call me a good husband and take you to eat delicious food." Lu Ronghuai held his waist with one hand and said in a bad tone.

Chu Yuan turned her beautiful eyes over and glared at him, "Big bad guy."

Lu Ronghuai laughed out loud, "You are the little bad guy and I am the big bad guy. Then Ayuan has a bad guy in his belly."

Lu Ronghuai had already reserved a private room in the teahouse in advance. It was a good seat by the window on the second floor with a great view.

The waiter brought over two portions of iced mung bean soup, "This is the free drink our store is giving away today. I hope you two like it."

Lu Ronghuai: "It's too cold. Let's change it to room temperature."

"Okay, the prince and princess will wait a moment."

Chu Yuan watched the iced mung bean soup being taken away. He found that he was very strange now. The more he couldn't eat anything, the more he wanted to eat.

"It's not possible now. You need to pay more attention in the first three months of pregnancy. You can drink it in the middle and late stages."

Chu Yuan's eyes lit up, "Is it true? It will be three months soon. Can I drink it?"

Lu Ronghuai raised his hand and poked his soft cheek, "Yes, little greedy cat, but you can't drink too much."

"Uh-huh."