Chapter 160

"Nonsense," the Lord of Chu rolled his eyes. He pulled back his foot and raised his left eyebrow. "Everyone knows that your mother lost her moral character during her lifetime. She lived in disgrace and died in the cold palace."

Chu Yuan used his elbows to move his body little by little. When he moved to the corner, he supported his arms and sat up against the scorched wall. His clothes were soaked with cold sweat on his back. His eyes were as broken as feathers and as cold as an autumn night.

"Why, until now, you still dare not admit that you killed your mother?"

"Of course I won't recognize anything I haven't done before."

Chu Yuan's glazed eyes blinked lightly, sadness flashed across his eyes, and he felt deeply worthless for his mother.

How sad and unfortunate to fall in love with such a person.

"I have a question."

Lord Chu: "For the sake of your own death, please ask, what is it?"

Chu Yuan lowered his eyes, his long eyelashes cast shadows, and there was a thin layer of sweat on both sides of his nose, "Did you already guess that he was from the Jiang clan when my mother rescued you ashore?"

The Lord of Chu smiled proudly, "Yes, I went to sea just to find traces of the Jiang family. God is willing, and I have lived up to my hard work."

"So, you deliberately approached him from the beginning, right?" His voice became softer and lower.

The Lord of Chu glanced at him, probably feeling that he could not threaten him, and said frankly: "So what? I am the emperor, and I am willing to condescend to him, give him the position of queen, and make you the prince. These things It has been a great gift."

really.

Even if I vaguely have the answer in my heart, after listening to it, I feel empty and helpless.

From the beginning to the end, he was using his mother, his kindness, his love, and his identity. This man only had calculations and no love for him.

Chu Yuan closed her eyes and swallowed the bitterness in her heart. She had ruined her life for such a person.

"Ten years, he has been with you for ten years, and there is nothing better than this." Once a person as gentle as water becomes sharp, the knife in his words can be said to be deadly.

The Lord of Chu was hypocritical and cunning, and did all kinds of bad things, but in the end he still wanted to gain a good reputation in front of the world.

He was angry at Chu Yuan's outrageous words, clenched his fists and said, "Do you think Lu Ronghuai really loves you?"

Chu Yuan opened her eyes, her beautiful watery eyes were like the mist of distant mountains, and the roots of her eyelashes were filled with water vapor. When she blinked, they were like morning dew on the tip of a lotus, flowing gracefully.

Seeing his silence, the Lord of Chu thought that he had spoken to his heart, and the fat on his face trembled with laughter.

"If I really love you, why haven't I come to save you?"

"A man knows a man best. He is just trying to catch something new. You Jiang men are born to be monsters. Now that you are captured, he may be trying to get rid of you with the help of others to avoid future troubles."

Chu Yuan was not fooled by his provocative words at all, and just said a few words in a low voice.

"He's not you."