Chapter 126

Chu Yuan originally planned to stay in Nie's mansion today, but when he met Nie Siran on the way, he changed his mind temporarily.

"Go home."

He was calculating in his mind, and suddenly realized that it was fine without Lu Ronghuai around. He could eat whatever he wanted, and no one was whispering in his ears, and he was not allowed to eat more.

Well, let's go to Nie's house later. After he got pregnant, his eldest brother also loved to control him.

Nie Siran didn't know what Chu Yuan thought about Xiao Jiujiu, so he asked directly: "Aren't you going back to your parents' home?"

"No, I want to go shopping and eat every day." Chu Yuan raised her little head and said firmly.

Nie Siran: "?"

Chu Yuan got on the carriage and returned home happily.

At the gate of the palace, Chu Yuan had just stepped out of the car when Xian Shuang suddenly came over and held his arm.

Xian Shuang's face was calm. He lowered his head and helped Chu Yuan walk towards the house. His lips barely moved and his voice seemed to come from his abdomen.

"Master, there is someone watching on the south corner."

"Well, let's go inside first." Chu Yuan's expression remained unchanged, and he turned around with a smile and waved to Le Shu, asking him to follow.

The three of them entered the mansion chatting and laughing, and the door quickly closed.

In the shadows at the corner of the street, someone quickly ducked away.

"Have you sent someone to follow?" Chu Yuan put his hand into the copper basin and enjoyed the coolness for a moment.

"Um."

Xian Shuang nodded, and almost as soon as the man turned around, the secret guards of Prince Li's Mansion followed him quietly.

Xian Yu and Xian Yue walked in.

Xian Yu put his hands on his hips angrily, "The prince has just left, and some people can't sit still. It's really itchy, and I want to twist their heads off."

Xian Shuang walked to Xian Yu and said, "We haven't identified the person behind the scenes yet, so it's not a good time to alert others."

Xian Yu choked and wanted to roll her eyes at him, "I know, I'm just complaining."

"......oh."

Xianyue: "Princess, it's better to go live in Nie Mansion as soon as possible. Let your subordinates handle the situation here."

Le Shu nodded quickly.

After he entered the house, he learned that Chu Yuan was being targeted, and he was so frightened that he did not dare to leave Chu Yuan's side.

He thought that if, if he met a bad person, he could not protect the princess, but he could still block her.

Chu Yuan wiped the water on his hands with a brocade handkerchief. When he turned around, he met four pairs of concerned eyes.

He raised the corners of his lips, there were light dimples on his cheeks, and his eyes were bright and vivid, "Okay, don't worry, let's observe it for two days."

Soon, the secret guard returned to the palace.

"Have you lost me?" Xian Yu raised his voice in disbelief.

The secret guard nodded in shame, "The man didn't notice his subordinate, but another person appeared behind him. He directly picked up the man and flew over the wall. The subordinate... The subordinate disappeared in the blink of an eye..."