Chapter 145

Huanglin Valley is steep and mountainous, with rugged terrain. Tall trees block out the sky and the sun. The town is hidden behind layers of mountains, making it difficult to find traces.

After leaving Huanglin Valley and walking two hundred miles further, you will reach Tianliang Realm.

On the tower of Tianliang Realm, soldiers from the Yu Kingdom were sitting cross-legged, their shirts untied to their waists, exposing their sweaty chests. There were two pots of wine and several plates of appetizers in front of them.

"Let's hide here and drink, in case General Wan finds out..." One of them was timid and whispered while looking at the three people in front of him.

Soldier A: "If you know it, you know that General Wan is still drinking wine in the city."

Soldier B: "What are you afraid of? General Wan said that this place has never been conquered. Not only do the army have to cross mountains and ridges, but there are many snakes, insects, rats, and ants in the jungle in summer. Oh, some of them are suffering."

"But...it is King Li who comes from the Lu Kingdom. I heard that he is very good at fighting."

"What's the matter with you kid? No matter how powerful King Li is, he wants to lead his army out of Huanglin Valley. It can take as little as half a month, as long as one or two months. There is also the miasma arranged by Xiqiang for us. The army of Lu State In Huanglin Valley, it will be folded in half."

Soldier C: "That's right, we have Huangling Valley in front of us. It's too early to fight here. Come on, come on, have a drink."

When the man heard the three of them say this, he felt relieved, picked up his wine glass and drank with them.

After three rounds of drinking, the heat was rising, and several people were so drunk that their faces were red and their necks were thick, and they leaned against the wall to blow the wind.

At this time, a strange sound suddenly came from the distance.

There was a rumble, like thunder rolling in the thick clouds, one after another.

"Is there thunder?" Soldier A said with his tongue hanging out and his eyes blurred from drunkenness.

Soldier C got up dizzy. He lay down on the crenel and stared at the clear sky for a long time. Then he turned back and said slowly: "No, it's not thunder. There are no dark clouds in the sky."

"No, I, I clearly heard and saw thunder just now." Soldier A didn't believe what he said and stood up with the wine bottle in his left hand.

The two people looked blankly, and their gaze changed from looking at the sky to looking at the mountains and forests in the distance.

The mountains and forests were shadowy, as if black mist was rolling inside.

suddenly.

"No, it's an enemy attack!" Soldier C yelled, almost falling to his knees and rushing towards the drum on the other side in a panic.

With a 'pop', the wine bottle in Soldier A's hand fell to the ground. He looked at the forest with dull eyes, and his feet seemed to be nailed to the spot.

the other side.

"General, it's not bad, King Li is here!" The soldier rushed into the house on a rolling crawl and rolled over, his voice trembling with panic.

The fragrance of powder in the room was strong, and the woman's laughter echoed in his ears, covering up the soldier's voice. Wan Huang was drinking with his arms around the prostitute's waist, and kicked the soldier's shoulder impatiently.