Chapter 10

When Lu Ronghuai arrived, he saw that thin figure from a distance, standing alone in the ice and snow, being looked at wantonly by the people coming and going from the palace.

Lu Ronghuai ducked under the cedar tree, separated by two or three feet, his thin lips pursed tightly, his eyes condensed with coldness, his brows were slightly furrowed, and the doubts in his heart could not be concealed on his face.

Why is everything that happened today the same as in the dream?

Including the words his father said to him when he was in the main hall, they were exactly the same as in the dream.

This dream was weird and strange. It seemed as if it had happened. It was more like a reminder.

He closed his eyes and thought deeply, then called Xianfeng, "You accompany the princess in."

Xianfeng appeared in front of Chu Yuan and after explaining his purpose, Chu Yuan looked slightly surprised.

When he entered the palace today, Lu Ronghuai only brought this one guard with him. Now that he asked the guard to come over, could he be worried about him?

Chu Yuan stood outside the palace gate for half an hour. The cold wind froze his hands and feet. As soon as he entered, the hot air hit his face.

The earth dragon was burning in Fengqi Palace, and it was as warm as spring. The queen was sitting on the throne, and the concubines of the palace were sitting on both sides, all looking at him.

The concubines present here have different looks and talents, but at this moment, they all feel in their hearts that the person in front of them is too good-looking.

Her lips are really red, her teeth are white, and her face is like a peach blossom.

"My son, I would like to send my regards to my mother. May she be safe and sound." Chu Yuan picked up the tea cup, raised it above her head, knelt down and saluted with a calm expression, her movements were standard and smooth, and she couldn't find any mistakes.

The palace maid stepped forward, took the tea cup from Chu Yuan's hand, and carefully placed it on the carved sandalwood table next to the queen.

Queen Liu has an ordinary appearance, but her movements are majestic and intimidating.

She slowly picked up the teacup, blew an elegant breath, and turned to look at Concubine Xu, who was sitting in the first place below.

"Concubine Xu, this is the snowy mountain pine and mist that I paid tribute to some time ago. How does it taste?"

Concubine Xu laughed and praised: "The tea in the Queen's Palace is naturally excellent. Today, by chance, my concubines can also enjoy it."

"Yes, my concubine, look at the color of this tea. It is clear and clear. It is really a rare and good tea."

"I heard that the growing environment in this snow-capped mountain and pine mist is extremely harsh. It takes several years to pick three kilograms of tea leaves. Today, I saw that such a treasure can only be enjoyed by you, the Queen."

A group of concubines were all flattering.

Chu Yuan knelt on the ground, and these people seemed to have not seen him, chatting more and more energetically.

The queen listened to everyone's compliments, smiled slightly, and raised her hand to stop them.

"Okay, Concubine Ye, what do you think of this tea?" The Queen said in a gentle voice and looked to the right side of the seat with a smile.