Nie Siran x Su Ruhe

Candles were lit in the house, creating a bright world.

Nie Siran threw the bloody white handkerchief into the basin and took out a small bottle of golden sore medicine from his sleeve. He lowered his head and looked at Su Ruhe's neck. There was a sudden bright red sword mark on the white and slender neck. What do you think? All very eyesore.

"Master Su, who have you offended? I won't let you off even at the Qiao Qiao Festival." He said in a calm voice, raised his hand and sprinkled the powder carefully.

Su Ruhe clasped his hands and hung them on his legs. He pursed his lips and sat upright. For a long time, under the gaze of those black eyes, he lowered his head.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Nie, for rescuing the siege tonight. I'll thank you very much another day." He answered in a straight tone, and didn't want to say anything else.

Nie Siran raised the corners of his mouth, but there was no smile. He ignored his answer and said to himself: "Then let me guess, the person who assassinated you is related to the previous Taoist temple corruption case."

Su Ruhe said nothing.

Nie Siran: "Why, King Li's secret guards aren't protecting you secretly?"

Su Ruhe picked his fingers. He ignored the pain coming from his neck and said, "The tasks entrusted to me by King Li have been completed. Naturally, there is no need for secret guards anymore."

"Really?" Nie Siran stared at him, "Since the matter is over, why are there still assassinations today?"

"If I hadn't been following you, my secret guards wouldn't have been able to rescue you in time. Do you know that you would probably die in this alley tonight."

Su Ruhe was silent for a moment.

Su Ruhe: "I don't bother Mr. Nie to care about these. It's late at night, Mr. Nie should go back early."

A sneer came from above his head.

Then, the person in front of him made a move.

Su Ruhe thought he was leaving, so he slowly raised his head. The next moment, a pair of hands stretched out towards him, and soft gauze was wrapped around his neck.

It's just that this man was probably angry deep down, and his movements of wrapping the gauze were not gentle.

Su Ruhe hissed in pain, frowned, and raised his hand to stop him, "I'll do it myself..."

Nie Siran looked at him condescendingly, "Can you see the location of the wound?"

Su Ruhe silently let him wrap the gauze around her.

"Thanks."

Nie Siran was about to wash his hands outside the house. His hands were stained with medicinal powder. When he heard the voice of thanks coming from behind, he suddenly turned around and asked, "Master Su only says thank you?"

After saying that, regardless of whether Su Ruhe would answer or not, he walked out.

There was a water tank in the yard. Listening to the sound of water coming from outside, Su Ruhe hesitated before getting up and walking out.

Standing on the steps, he looked at the handsome figure in the yard and asked the doubts in his heart, "Mr. Nie is angry?"

Just now he could clearly hear a hint of anger in his words.

Nie Siran lowered his eyes and wiped the water stains on his hands, looking indifferent, "Why should I be angry? Mr. Su doesn't regard me as a friend, so I have no right to be angry."