Chapter 108

Xianfeng quickly returns first.

When Chu Yuan learned that Su Ruhe and the others were coming, he ordered the kitchen to cook more dishes, and he went to the house to greet them in person.

The carriage came from the alley, and Lu Ronghuai got out of the car first. He looked back at the carriage with a sullen face, then came to Chu Yuan and asked him, "Why did you come to the door? Are you okay?"

Chu Yuan smiled and said, "Everything is fine. Come and wait for the prince. Why is the prince unhappy?"

Lu Ronghuai's expression softened, and he pointed at the carriage, "Nie Siran is here, we won't let him in later."

Chu Yuan: "..."

Nie Siran and Su Ruhe got out of the car. Nie Siran walked over with a smile. He glanced at Lu Ronghuai and said, "What bad things did the prince say about me just now?"

Lu Ronghuai sneered, "Is this king so free?"

"Your Majesty has always been very leisurely." Nie Siran opened the folding fan, covered his mouth and said with a smile.

"Come in, everyone." Chu Yuan smiled and waved to them.

Lu Ronghuai glanced at Nie Siran reluctantly, took Chu Yuan's hand and walked in front.

Several people came to the front hall. Chu Yuan asked the kitchen to serve food. He turned to everyone and asked, "Want to drink?"

Lu Ronghuai stopped him immediately, "If you don't drink, you can't drink."

Chu Yuan: "I won't drink. Mr. Nie and Mr. Su come here rarely. Your Majesty, please drink with them."

Nie Siran waved his hand, "Don't worry Ayuan, we don't like drinking, just eat."

Su Ruhe nodded, then frowned and looked at Nie Siran.

How could this man call the princess so intimately and not be afraid that the prince would beat him to death?

"Tomorrow is your coronation ceremony. You can drink with them then. Forget it today. Be careful of the alcohol coming towards you." Lu Ronghuai brought his soup cup over and blew the hot air carefully.

Chu Yuan did not insist anymore and asked again: "Your Majesty, your morning service is more than an hour later than usual. Did something happen to you?"

"The Liu family and the prince are in jail and are waiting to be punished. My father also severely punished a group of princeling officials today. Things are going to change in Ye Jing."

Chu Yuan looked shocked when he heard what happened in the court today, "The prince did not hesitate to kill so many innocent people in order to frame the prince."

Fortunately, Lu Ronghuai saved the day and did not fall into their trap.

Chu Yuan thought with lingering fear, her eyes couldn't help but fall on his face.

Seeing the worry in his eyes, Lu Ronghuai rubbed the top of his head soothingly, "It's okay. I'm so lucky to be by my side. Any danger can be turned into good fortune."

Chu Yuan: "..."

The two people who were eating: "?"

"Who is Duofu?" Nie Siran looked over doubtfully.

"Yes...well." Before Lu Ronghuai could finish speaking, a piece of crispy lotus root meat was stuffed into his mouth.

Chu Yuan gritted his teeth slightly and glared, "Your Highness, you'd better eat quickly."