Chapter 150

It took Lu Ronghuai twelve days to capture three cities of Kang State, and there were only two cities left from the capital of Kang State.

Just when everyone thought he was going to continue to attack, Lu Ronghuai suddenly stopped and the army was stationed in Qianmo County, leaving everyone confused.

They didn't know the reason until June 15th.

It turned out that it was Princess Li's birthday. King Li ordered everyone to rest for three days and held a grand birthday banquet for Princess Li.

Some quick-thinking Kang people wanted to take the opportunity to catch up with King Li and spent a lot of money to buy gifts. However, Lu Ronghuai didn't even let them in and ordered people to blast them away.

Lu Ronghuai specially chose to hold the banquet in a garden with dense sycamore trees.

All the people they knew were invited, and all the complicated etiquette was avoided. Everyone sat down to eat, drink, and chat, which was very comfortable.

Kang State is located in the southwest, with a suitable climate. There are cool breezes in the gardens, and the fragrance is faint. The banquets are large and winding all the way from east to west.

The elegant music is gentle and melodious.

Lu Duduo ran around, his calves moving happily, and he came back soon, holding many treasures in his tender lotus-root-like arms.

"Xiaoyu, where did these come from?" Chu Yuan stopped the running little guy and asked softly.

Lu Duduo sent the treasures he had obtained forward, with the obvious intention that all these things should be given to Chu Yuan.

"Uncle gives it, uncle gives it, aunt gives it." He ran with his little face flushed, his long eyelashes fluttering under his beautiful eyes, and he looked like he was begging for praise.

After Lu Ronghuai heard this, he put down the wine glass in his hand and looked into his arms casually, "Xiao Ba's jade ring, Nie Siran's folding fan, Yu Qing's dagger... these are all their treasures, have they been given to you?"

Lu Duo nodded, then shook his head.

He put all the treasures on the table in front of Chu Yuan. He obediently ran to Chu Yuan's arms and sat down. He raised his head and said in a sweet voice, "If you don't want it, Xiaoyu, give it all to daddy."

Lu Ronghuai looked at Chu Yuan, who was smiling with crooked eyes, and began to make trouble, "You are borrowing flowers to offer to Buddha. A Yuan doesn't care."

Chu Yuan patted his arm, "What are you talking about!"

Lu Ronghuai felt aggrieved, "You hit me."

His Ah Yuan actually beat him for this brat!

Chu Yuan: "It should be beaten."

The little guy didn't understand what it meant to borrow flowers to offer to Buddha, but he understood what "flower" meant.

He got up, ran to the flowerbed nearby, picked out a few flowers that he thought were the most beautiful, broke the branches with all his strength, and came back happily holding the flowers.

"Daddy, here, Huahua."

Chu Yuan received one after another surprises from the little guy, and felt sweet in his heart. He picked up the little guy and kissed him several times.

"Thank you, baby. Daddy likes it very much."

"Yeah!" Lu Duo nodded vigorously.

"Baby is awesome."