Chapter 121

Su Ruhe was so focused on painting that he glanced downstairs from time to time, not noticing that Nie Siran opposite him was also painting him.

There was a lot of noise downstairs, but they were silent.

When he was about to finish the painting, Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan finished their dance and received a round of applause.

The dancer took off the lantern and gave it to Chu Yuan.

Su Ruhe looked at this scene, a smile crept onto his lips, a smile as light as a pear blossom.

Nie Siran glanced at him and he put down his pen. A soft sound made Su Ruhe turn around.

"What are you drawing me for?" Su Ruhe stared at the drawing paper in front of him and leaned over to get it.

Nie Siran picked up the drawing paper and said, "I was drawing and playing when I had nothing to do. I just took it back and hung it up. I read it every day."

Su Ruhe's expression was slightly distorted, "Watch it once a day?"

"Yes, Mr. Su is so good at writing storybooks. I admire and respect you. I will read it every day and learn from you."

"...I won't write about you again."

Nie Siran folded the drawing paper slowly, and when he raised his eyes, his dark eyes were filled with a smile, "What I say is unfounded, I don't trust you."

So I painted his portrait deliberately to threaten him.

Su Ruhe said no more, he bent down and put his drawings in order, "I'm going back, Mr. Nie can do it himself."

"The water show hasn't started yet. Let's go back after watching it." Nie Siran opened half of the window on his side and looked at the Fenghe River not far away.

When he looked back, Su Ruhe had already reached the door.

"No, it's the same every year. Mr. Nie, take your time and take a look."

He opened the door and walked out without looking back.

Nie Siran looked at the empty door for a long time, then he chuckled and turned to look at Feng He again.

"It's really indifferent."

Half an hour later, the worship of the Weaver Girl began, and the crowd gathered at the riverside.

After watching the performance, Chu Yuan found another bookstall, borrowed paper and pen to write down his wish, then folded the note and put it into the lantern.

"What did Ah Yuan write?" Lu Ronghuai came over.

"If I don't tell you, it won't be effective if I say it." Chu Yuan picked up the lantern, turned and walked towards the river bank.

Lu Ronghuai followed closely, guarding him, and accompanied him to put the lanterns into the Fenghe River.

The lotus flowers on the river float away in the wind, and each lantern contains feelings.

The two stood by the river and smiled at each other.

"Your Majesty, let's go home."

"Um."

They walked back hand in hand, and when they turned the corner, they came face to face with two bald monks, an old man and a young man.

One of them looked over inadvertently and suddenly stopped.

"Donor, please stay." The old monk said in a kind tone.

Lu Ronghuai was holding Chu Yuan. The masks on their faces had not yet been taken off. He looked at the old monk standing in front of him and frowned when he saw the old monk's eyes looking back and forth between him and Chu Yuan.