Chapter 132

late at night.

The room door is closed.

In the darkness, the lips and tongues intertwined in a passionate kiss.

Lu Ronghuai hugged Chu Yuan tightly and kissed the lips that made him think about it day and night. He seemed to be thirsty and kept grabbing the sweet juice. He couldn't get enough of her and wanted to swallow her whole.

After a long time, Lu Ronghuai's kiss changed from eager and fierce to gentle and delicate. He kissed away the tears on Chu Yuan's face little by little, and his thin lips fell on his trembling eyelids, kissing him lovingly and cherishingly.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I'm late." The two of them touched their foreheads, and Lu Ronghuai said in a hoarse voice.

He traveled day and night, killed three horses, and climbed over the city wall and the Nie family wall one after another before standing in front of him.

Chu Yuan tightly grasped the fabric at his waist with both hands. There were still water drops on her eyelashes, which were sticky and wet, and her nose, eyes and mouth became red.

He let go of his hand, put his arm around Lu Ronghuai's waist, and leaned into his arms.

In his ears was the man's steady and powerful heartbeat. Listening to this sound, he slowly found a sense of reality.

"Your Majesty."

"Um?"

"Your Majesty." He called again.

Lu Ronghuai smiled and hugged him tightly, "Yeah."

"Wang Li."

"I am here."

"You almost broke your promise."

"Well, Ah Yuan, can you forgive me?"

"good."

"Why are you so nice?" Lu Ronghuai felt soft in his heart, "I made A Yuan unhappy, A Yuan doesn't have to forgive me. It won't be too late to forgive me after I apologize."

"But you are back. I am already very happy. I forgive you."

"Little fool."

Chu Yuan: "You are the fool."

"Okay, I'm stupid."

In the darkness, the two of them repeated the questions and answers tirelessly, one in a low voice and the other indulgently.

After a while, Chu Yuan tightened his arms.

"Wang Li, I miss you so much."

Chu Yuan rarely expresses his feelings so openly. This time, the two of them have been separated for too long. It has been so long that they feel unbearable and miss each other.

"I miss you too, very much." Lu Ronghuai said affectionately.

When he was in Northern Xinjiang, he missed him all the time, especially when the clothes he smuggled over lost the taste of Chu Yuan, this longing became more and more difficult to bear.

Without the familiar smell, he had recurring headaches. Sometimes when his thoughts got too bad, he would suddenly send troops to attack the northern barbarians, using this method to vent his inner rage.

As the New Year approached, Zhao Lu didn't dare to hang around in front of him as his face grew darker and darker day by day.

Fortunately, he is finally back.

The two hugged each other tenderly for a while, and Chu Yuan suddenly blushed and asked in a low voice: "My lord, why...haven't you gone down yet?"

Lu Ronghuai kissed his soft cheek, "How can a hungry wolf feel full if he doesn't eat the meat?"