Chapter 146

At the end of August, Yangzhu Realm was also captured.

As long as three more cities are captured, the Lu army will arrive at Cifeng, the capital of the country.

Lord Yu sent another letter for help to the other five countries overnight.

When they formed the alliance, they had promised to help in case of difficulty, but now that the Lu Kingdom was calling, they were hiding like quails, watching the fire from the other side, not afraid that the fire would burn them sooner or later.

Lu Ronghuai led his troops with strict military discipline and never insulted the people. He also opened the local officials' money warehouses and grain depots and gave them to the people for free. The army soldiers were stationed in the territory in good order, and they gradually gained the trust and support of the people.

Just when everyone thought that Rong Huai would take advantage of the current high morale to capture the three cities in one go, the Lu army suddenly settled down in Yangzhu Realm and had no intention of moving forward.

This move left everyone scratching their heads.

The fourth day of September.

The city gate of Yangzhu Realm, which had been calm for several days, opened again.

A team wearing black armor quickly left the city, lined up on the left and right, and in the middle, two men on tall horses appeared.

Lu Ronghuai and Bai Qingyu rode out one after another, followed by Zhao Lu and Fu Qing.

The four of them walked together in the northwest direction. After five miles, Zhao Lu and Fu Qing stopped.

Zhao Lu said with a loud voice, "My lord, I will send you and General Bai here."

Lu Ronghuai grabbed the horse's rope, glanced at the 50,000 troops following him, and said calmly: "There are still 100,000 troops in Yangzhu Realm. The next two months will be left to you and Fu Qing to make the decision. You can continue to stay in Yangzhu Realm and stand still. , you can also fight forward."

Zhao Lu: "Okay, Miss Fuqing is so good at fighting. I have discussed it with her and want to fight further. If I can't fight, I will go back."

Fu Qing laughed and said happily, "There is no reason to retreat in a war. Since we are going to fight, we must only succeed and not fail. General Zhao must have confidence in me."

Zhao Lu gave her a thumbs up.

He sincerely felt that Fu Qing was very powerful. He fought from Huanglin Valley to Yangzhu Realm. Among them, Fu Qing took the lead and took over the two cities of Qingjue Realm and Yangzhu Realm. He was very powerful and should not be underestimated.

Zhao Lu only learned on the way that the sassy girl in front of him was the once famous Princess Yu.

Lu Ronghuai: "Fuqing is familiar with the country's terrain, and I have left you with the defense map. At present, Yu's soldiers are vulnerable. You can capture a few more cities."

Fu Qing: "Your Majesty is right. Yu Guo relies on its terrain advantage and neglects to discipline its soldiers. It is no match for Lu Guo's soldiers."

Zhao Lu laughed when he heard this, "Miss Fuqing, you don't regard yourself as a Chinese citizen at all now. You want to take over Yu Guo's lair more than I do."

Fuqing smiled.

"Let's go, let's go." After Lu Ronghuai finished explaining, he lightly kicked the horse's belly, and the horse walked forward slowly.