Chapter 27

The imperial doctor came to Fujuyuan again.

The two imperial doctors took turns to check, discussed in low voices for a while, then walked outside and spoke to Lu Ronghuai.

"Reporting to the prince, the princess has blood congestion in her skull, which has blocked her vision and she cannot see things temporarily." The imperial doctor replied respectfully.

Lu Ronghuai's heart was sore and painful, and his eyes dimmed instantly, "How to cure it?"

The imperial doctor handed over his hand and said, "You need to administer silver needles and take the decoction. Once the intracranial congestion dissipates, you will be cured. But..."

"Just what?" Lu Ronghuai raised his eyes.

The imperial doctor smiled awkwardly, "It's just that this acupuncture is very particular, and there can be no mistakes. This official's medical skills are not good. To be on the safe side, it is best for the prince to invite the president of the hospital. It is the safest way."

"Go and invite." Lu Ronghuai tilted his head and ordered Xianfeng.

Xian Yu came in with a bowl of vegetable porridge and placed it in front of Lu Ronghuai. Lu Ronghuai nodded and motioned for them to leave first.

He personally carried the porridge back to the bedside. Looking at Chu Yuan, who had his eyes wide open and so well-behaved, his heart softened inexplicably.

"Ayuan, get up and drink some porridge, I'll feed you."

As he spoke, he put the bowl on the table, bent down and picked him up to sit on the head of the bed. He also took two soft pillows for him and put them behind him. He pulled the quilt up to cover his waist and reached out his hand. He got under the quilt and tested the heat of Yuboshi.

If the opponents outside saw this busy and busy look of serving others, they would definitely feel that the sun was rising in the west.

Chu Yuan let him move, folding his hands on the quilt, like a white porcelain doll, beautiful but silent.

The vegetable porridge is just the right temperature, smooth and sticky, with plump grains and a refreshing fragrance.

However, Chu Yuan only took two bites and turned away his head.

Lu Ronghuai stared at his moist lips, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and coaxed softly: "Take another two bites, okay?"

Chu Yuan clenched his hands subconsciously.

Lu Ronghuai took out a handkerchief and wiped the corners of Chu Yuan's lips, but he turned away.

Lu Ronghuai paused slightly, then smiled nonchalantly, "Ayuan, what's wrong?"

His tone sounded calm and calm, and his movements were intimate and natural, as if doing these things was normal.

Chu Yuan closed her eyes tiredly.

He couldn't figure out what Lu Ronghuai was thinking. Why did he save him in the end when he clearly wanted to kill him, and even pretended to ask for help, as if what happened that night was all his imagination?

"Ayuan, do you want to see Le Shu?" The room was quiet. Lu Ronghuai put his head to his ear, and his low and soft voice blew by his ears like wind, full of gentleness.

When Chu Yuan heard his extremely gentle tone, her scalp felt numb. He shrank back and leaned inward, but Lu Ronghuai reached out to hold his arm.

"Don't want to see me? Forget it." Lu Ronghuai stood up pretending to be regretful, and then he felt a slight tug on his sleeves.