Chapter 23

Chu Yuan was forced to the point of despair.

The eunuch walked towards him with a smile.

"Princess Li is a smart person. Are you going down by yourself? Or will a servant help you?"

Chu Yuan looked behind him and saw that the icy pool was only a few feet away from him, and someone had smashed a big hole in the frozen water in advance.

He looked at the dark hole and felt chills all over his body.

"Are you from the Queen?" Chu Yuan turned around and asked through gritted teeth.

The eunuch was confident and admitted directly, "Of course, the queen loves the third princess very much, but the third princess suffered a serious crime because of the princess, and her body bones were almost frozen. The queen loves her son so much that she wants to ask the princess to try it, how does the sunset taste like this winter."

"Princess, please." The eunuch said, taking a few steps closer to him.

Chu Yuan couldn't help but retreat. He stepped on the ice at the edge of the pool and slipped to the ground. He reacted very quickly and rolled to the side the moment he fell, slightly away from the edge of the pool.

"Princess, the Queen is still waiting for this slave to return to his life. You are so uncooperative, so I have no choice but to take action myself." The eunuch smiled and walked towards him without hesitation.

Then, he stretched out his hand, grabbed Chu Yuan's arm, and dragged him to the river.

The eunuch was young but very strong. Chu Yuan was restrained by him and could not break free at all.

"you......"

The eunuch didn't give him a chance to speak. He held his head and pushed him into the biting water.

Chu Yuan began to struggle desperately.

"Princess, it's better to save some energy. The more excited you are, the uglier your death will be. It's a pity for this beautiful face." The eunuch said cruelly with great force.

Chu Yuan's struggling strength gradually weakened.

Almost his entire upper body was submerged in the water, his mouth and nose were suffocating, his chest was sucked into the cold pool water, and he began to suffer severe pain.

Consciousness slowly withdraws.

Is he going to die?

He moved his hands unconsciously twice, and a layer of thin ripples appeared on the water.

The eunuch noticed that Chu Yuan's body softened, a smile appeared on his face, and he loosened his hand slightly.

"What are you doing?!" A young man shouted from behind.

The eunuch turned around suddenly and met Ning Yuqiang's surprised eyes.

"Who are you?!" Ning Yuqiang raised the lantern and shouted at him.

Behind him were the guards of the Xuanning Hou Mansion, about seven or eight people. When the eunuch saw them approaching, his eyes narrowed.

His kung fu is not very good, and he is okay against Chu Yuan who has no strength to tie a chicken. Against the guards who have been trained here, he has no advantage in numbers or strength.

The eunuch quickly stood up, lowered his head and ran away.

"Go after him!" Ning Yuqiang shouted.

There were four guards chasing after him.