Chapter 26

In the early morning of the next day, outside the courtyard, Xianfeng and the other three were performing a show of deep brotherhood.

"Go, you are brave, and see what's going on inside."

"Go ahead, you are thick-skinned and not afraid of being scolded."

The medicine boy watched for a long time, his face wrinkled into a big bitter melon, "Which one of you is going?"

Xian Feng and Xian Yu were silent, and then they both pointed at Xian Shuang, "Go."

Xian Shuang: "..."

Xian Shuang was pushed to the door of the room like a duck.

He held the medicine bowl in his hand and knocked on the door very heavily.

Lu Ronghuai entered the house last night, and they stayed outside all night, but they still haven't come out yet.

Several people felt as if their hearts were scratched by a cat. Their curiosity was unsatisfied and they were so uncomfortable that they couldn't sleep.

Soon, Lu Ronghuai's voice came from the room, "Come in."

Xian Shuang entered the house. Behind him, Xian Feng and Xian Yu were scratching the railings. They stretched their necks and their eyes were shining.

Xian Yu kept talking, "Tell me, the master hasn't come out all night, what is he doing in there?"

"Take care of the princess?" Xianfeng laughed.

"..." Xian Yu gave him a confused look and turned his head back, "Master, can you take care of people? I think you haven't woken up yet."

The two of them hid behind the pillar and muttered a few words, and after a while, Xian Shuang came out.

His face was always expressionless. He strode up to the two of them and said, "Master has an order to clean up Fujuyuan. He will move back today."

"That's it?" Xian Yu pulled the person over, leaned over and asked mysteriously, "Tell me, what's going on in the house?"

Xian Shuang paused for a moment, then answered sternly, "The master just woke up holding the princess in his arms, nothing unusual."

"Oh...ah?!" Xianyu's voice made a big split, and his whole body split.

When Xianfeng heard this, he looked back at the door and nodded thoughtfully.

"Master, who is Master holding?" Xian Yu's eyebrows flew up in fear, "Sleeping together? Still holding each other? When did they...when did their relationship become so good?"

Xian Shuang looked at him strangely, "They are husband and wife, isn't it normal to sleep together?"

"Where is it normal?" Xian Yu felt that today was very mysterious, and what happened was beyond his understanding. "The prince's attitude changed too quickly! He obviously took the princess as a petty thing before."

"Stop talking, go back and clean up the house." Xianfeng grabbed Xianyu who was still chattering, and the three of them left quickly.

In the room, Lu Ronghuai drank the medicine in a big gulp and put the bowl on the table. He picked up his clothes and put them on quickly, then turned and returned to the bed.

He wrapped Chu Yuan in a thick and soft cloak, and then picked up a cloak to cover it, covering his face and body tightly. After making sure that no wind would leak, he carefully picked him up.

He held Chu Yuan all the way, and carried Chu Yuan into Fujuyuan under the shocked and confused eyes of everyone.

The main courtyard was kept extremely clean. Xianfeng and others stood at the entrance of the courtyard to greet Lu Ronghuai.