Chapter 120

Chu Yuan finally got his wish and ate stinky tofu.

"Master, do you want to eat it?" He picked up a piece of stinky tofu and held it in front of Lu Ronghuai.

The stench hit his nostrils, and Lu Ronghuai's face straightened, "I..." I won't eat.

"Hmph, I won't let you eat it." Chu Yuan made a false move and stuffed the stinky tofu into his mouth. The little mouth was stained with soup, making it look shiny and rosy.

Lu Ronghuai stared at his lips.

He is not a person with a heavy appetite. He has never eaten these gadgets on the street in so many years. In his opinion, food only ensures his survival, and it does not matter whether it tastes good or bad.

But now that he saw Chu Yuan eating deliciously, he suddenly wanted to taste it for some reason.

Chu Yuan was eating to satisfaction when suddenly, a big head moved over, the shadow fell, and bit away the piece of stinky tofu he had just picked up.

"!" Chu Yuan took a step back and tightly protected his stinky tofu.

"Not bad." Lu Ronghuai commented pertinently after swallowing it in one gulp.

It tasted much better than he expected.

"Your Highness has finished eating the stinky tofu." Chu Yuan puffed up his face, his cheeks bulging like a little squirrel.

"Buy another one." Lu Ronghuai curled his lips.

Chu Yuan nodded vigorously, "Yes!"

The two of them were shopping and eating, and when they walked to Fenghe, they happened to meet Nie Siran.

Nie Siran: "Stinky tofu...you should eat less of this. How can the prince let you eat this? Go to the restaurant with me and take you to eat."

Chu Yuan looked slightly embarrassed.

Lu Ronghuai smiled evilly, "Master Nie, why do you still look down on our stinky tofu? It smells stinky and tastes delicious. It's quite delicious."

Chu Yuan nodded like a chicken pecking at rice.

Nie Siran rolled his eyes, "Why Mr. Nie, call me brother."

Lu Ronghuai: "You can call, but this king is very expensive. If you want to hear it, prepare the red envelope first."

Nie Siran laughed angrily at his shameless words, "Your Majesty, don't force yourself. Write a divorce letter later and I will take Ayuan back. Your Majesty will never have to shout again in this life."

Lu Ronghuai held Chu Yuan's hand and began to complain, "This guy has bad intentions. He wants to destroy our happy life. How about I throw him into the Phoenix River?"

Chu Yuan held his forehead.

"Why is brother here?" Chu Yuan asked.

"I made an appointment with Ruhe, but he hasn't come yet." Nie Siran said somewhat helplessly. He had been waiting here in Fenghe for an hour, but he didn't even see Su Ruhe's shadow.

Chu Yuan remembered what Lu Ronghuai said in the morning and raised her head to look at him.

How could Lu Ronghuai let go of this opportunity to ridicule, "You are too annoying. Su Ruhe probably doesn't want to see you."

"The prince has indeed eaten stinky tofu." Nie Siran paused and smiled calmly.

"Let's go to the pavilion over there and wait for Mr. Su. I happen to be a little tired from walking." Chu Yuan tugged on Lu Ronghuai's sleeves.