Chapter 67

Lu Lingshuang blamed Bai Qingyu. If she hadn't cooperated, how could they have lost?

She gritted her teeth and glared at Bai Qingyu angrily.

The blue team happily went over to receive the award.

Min Xiaomiao rode up to Bai Qingyu. She spread her hands in despair, "It's my fault. If I hadn't been eager to win, we would have won the third game."

Bai Qingyu: "Safety first, competition second."

Min Xiaomiao laughed heartily and began to roll up her sleeves, "Yes, I don't care about winning or losing. I almost lost my life just now, and the debt hasn't been settled yet."

"Qingyu, be careful!" Bai Yi shouted suddenly from the stands.

There was a sharp sound piercing the air behind him. Bai Qingyu turned his head slightly. When he saw clearly that it was a whip, his eyes turned cold.

She was about to avoid it, but she met Min Xiaomiao's confused gaze.

Bai Qingyu was startled. If she dodged, the whip from behind would definitely hit her in the face.

In the flash of lightning, Bai Qingyu frowned slightly and caught the whip with his back.

There was a "pop" sound, and there was a bloody wound on the back.

"Qing Yu!" Bai Yi kicked the table angrily, turned around and asked Emperor Hongjia loudly, "Your Majesty, is this how you indulge the third princess? You actually did this to the little girl in public!"

Emperor Hongjia grimaced: "Someone, go and bring the third princess here!"

The queen stood up with a worried look on her face, "General Bai, please be patient. The most urgent task is to have the imperial physician treat Miss Bai as soon as possible. I and Your Majesty will never protect Shuang'er. General, please rest assured."

Bai Yi snorted coldly and walked towards the racecourse with a face turned away.

Lu Rongshen rushed to Bai Qingyu's side immediately, and he stretched out his hand to her anxiously.

"Miss Bai, come down quickly and I will carry you for treatment."

Bai Qingyu: "..."

She glanced at His Highness the Eighth Prince's thin body and dismounted silently, "No, it's just a small injury. It's okay."

Lu Rongshen walked around behind her and raised his head to look at the wound, "It's bleeding and they say it's a small injury. It hurts even when I look at it!"

"No, hurry up and get treated. I'll hold you... uh, I'll carry you!"

He didn't realize it when he was on horseback. Now that Bai Qingyu was standing in front of him, Lu Rongshen once again realized that his wife was taller than him.

Bai Qingyu said warmly: "Your Highness, my legs are not injured and I can walk on my own."

Lu Rongshen was a little embarrassed. He smiled stupidly, straightened his chest, and said thoughtfully, "Then I'll go with you."

Bai Qingyu did not refuse.

Lu Lingshuang was being scolded by Emperor Hongjia, and the queen helped him from time to time. After hearing a few words, Lu Ronghuai's eyes quickly flashed with a hint of ridicule.

"Your Majesty, should we go see Miss Bai?"

Lu Ronghuai said hello, and the two of them left their seats and headed to the back hall.