Chapter 129

"There is another letter he wrote to his father." Chu Yuan opened the second letter and read the contents calmly.

"What did you write?" Jiang Ni asked.

Chu Yuan gave him the letter.

"...Hongzhu," Jiang Ni murmured, and it took him a while to dig it out from the depths of his memory, "Is it the rumor about the Jiang family?"

"What rumors?" Nie Xuxing asked confused when he saw the two men playing riddles.

Jiang Ni sighed and looked sarcastic, "I don't know when, it was rumored that the blood of the Jiang family can make people live forever. A bowl of blood made from the blood of a clan member can make a candle immortal for thousands of years. In order to avoid the disaster, the Jiang family had to Away from the world, in anonymity."

"It's simply ridiculous. For the sake of selfishness, he would not hesitate to destroy more people's lives." Nie Xuxing looked angry.

Jiang Ni: "This rumor has been around for a long time. I heard it from my tribe, but I didn't expect it to pop up again now."

"How does A Yuan know this? Did your mother tell you this?" Jiang Ni returned the letter to him and asked softly.

Chu Yuan paused, lowered his eyes, and said an inaudible 'hmm'.

"What are Ayuan going to do next?"

Chu Yuan sneered, "Ruined his wishful thinking and made him lose everything."

He said, walking slowly to the desk with his nearly five-month pregnant belly.

Nie Xuxing: "Your Majesty asked the prince to go directly to Northern Xinjiang and deploy a hundred thousand troops there. Unfortunately, the military power is not in the hands of the prince, and I don't know if the prince is sure of winning this battle."

"Why are you suddenly saying this? Ah Yuan is pregnant now. Are you deliberately making him worry?" Jiang Ni stretched out her hand to twist his arm.

Nie Xuxing begged for mercy in pain, "I was wrong, I was wrong, I was too talkative. Don't take it to heart. Your Majesty, he will definitely win."

Chu Yuan lowered his head and smiled sullenly, "Well, I also think the prince will win."

Jiang Ni thought about it and looked up at Nie Xuxing, "When will father decide to leave back to Xiangcheng?"

Nie Xuxing: "Mid October."

"There are still nearly twenty days left. Ayuan's belly is getting bigger. I'm worried. You can discuss it with father tomorrow morning. We'd better leave early."

"good."

While the two were talking, Chu Yuan had already written a new letter.

"I want to trade the Jiang family for peace and stability and enjoy the benefits. He is unkind. Don't blame me for being unjust." Chu Yuan removed the wax seal and replaced it with a new envelope.

"When A Yuan's letter reaches His Majesty, it will definitely arouse His Majesty's suspicion and displeasure towards him." Jiang Ni just saw the content of the letter and smiled slightly.

Nie Xuxing: "Ah Yuan did the right thing. This despicable person deserves to die."

Chu Yuan looked at the half-closed window and said coldly: "When my father becomes suspicious and he fails to hand over what he promised, my father will become angry and will hate him to the bone."

By then, with Emperor Hongjia's obsession with immortality, he would never let go of the person who was fooling him around.

"The six countries are ready to start a war now. This war will happen sooner or later." Nie Xuxing sighed, his eyes pitiful, "I just pitied the people. I don't know how many people will die in the war and displacement."