Chapter 13

On the day of Ning Yuqiang's coronation ceremony, there was an endless stream of guests coming and going in front of the Xuanning Hou Mansion.

Lu Ronghuai took Chu Yuan out of the car, and as soon as they walked to the shadow of the pine crane in Zhuxi, Marquis Xuanning and Ning Yuqiang came to greet him in person.

"Your Highness is here, please come in quickly," Marquis Xuanning said with a smile on his face. Then he saw Chu Yuan and said hurriedly: "Is this the Princess? I have met the Princess before."

"You don't have to be polite, Lord Marquis," Chu Yuan raised his hand to help him up and told Le Shu to present the congratulatory gift. "With a small gift, I wish my cousin a bright future."

In the Lu Kingdom, only the children of aristocratic families and their crown princes could serve as officials in the dynasty.

The smile on Marquis Xuanning's face deepened. He asked his servants to take over the priceless jade sculpture and take the two of them inside to sit down.

The Marquis of Xuanning's Mansion is not as big as the Prince's Mansion, but it is still spacious and spacious, with elegant and interesting pavilions and pavilions. At present, the vegetation is withered, except for the warm and wanton wintersweet blooming in the garden.

Before the banquet begins, most of the men enjoy the snow and plum blossoms in the garden. The women, who are delicate and frail, will go to the warm pavilion in the garden to drink tea.

The two of them arrived in the garden. According to their status, Chu Yuan should have gone to Nuange, but he felt awkward, thinking that it would be ridiculous for him as a man to sit among a group of women and listen to them discuss their husbands.

But he also understood that no matter how reluctant he was, he was the princess now and could not tolerate his willful behavior.

Chu Yuan took steps to go to Nuange, but was stopped by Lu Ronghuai.

"You follow me."

Chu Yuan looked slightly startled, and there was warmth flowing through his heart. Lu Ronghuai was already striding forward.

Marquis Xuanning said with a smile: "Princess, go quickly, don't keep the prince waiting."

Today, Chu Yuan wore a moon-white robe and a white fox fur coat. Her handsome face was as bright as the moon in the sky. Wherever she passed, everyone's eyes followed her.

He didn't like this kind of wanton prying, so he quickened his pace and followed Lu Ronghuai closely.

Lu Ronghuai took him to a secluded waterside pavilion.

"Why did the prince bring his ministers and concubines here?"

He and Lu Ronghuai were the only two people in the waterside pavilion. The guards and Le Shu were all standing outside the waterside pavilion. Therefore, Chu Yuan could endure the great shame and say the word "concubine".

"The sound was like a cat meowing. I didn't hear it clearly." Lu Ronghuai sat opposite him, slowly making tea.

Chu Yuan didn't expect him to say this, and his fair and handsome face suddenly turned red. He clenched his hands and took a deep breath secretly. Leng Yue was actually sweating all over.

"My, my concubine..."

"Don't say it if you're not used to it," Lu Ronghuai pushed the brewed tea in front of him, and he stood up and opened half of the small window, "It's just a title, there is no need to wrong yourself."

Chu Yuan raised his hand and gently held the cup of tea. There was heat in his hand. Perhaps it was the heat that made his eyes wet.

He lowered his head, raised his sleeves to cover himself, and wiped away the moisture from the corners of his eyes by drinking tea.