Chapter 135

At that moment, the wind stopped.

Everyone looked at Lu Ronghuai kneeling in front of them without blinking.

Su Ruhe twitched the corner of his mouth, pretended to be calm, moved away, and stood aside.

He was not lucky enough to accept King Li's kneeling. His life was at stake.

As a loyal subordinate, Xian Feng silently stepped forward to help him up.

Lu Ronghuai raised his hand to stop him. The man's outline was cold and hard, his profile was straight, his mouth was pursed and he stood up without saying a word.

He looked straight ahead calmly, raised his foot and took another step forward.

'Boom'——

Kneel down again.

The smile on Jiang Ni's face paused. She really couldn't see it and called Xianfeng Xianshuang to pick up Lu Ronghuai.

"Would you like to see your son?" Jiang Ni held the baby and took the initiative to walk to him.

Lu Ronghuai's ears were buzzing. He couldn't hear clearly what Jiang Ni said. His eyes were fixed on the room. He wanted to quickly go in and see Chu Yuan, but his legs didn't obey him.

Finally he asked with a hoarse voice: "How is A Yuan?"

Jiang Ni: "I fed him a bowl of ginseng soup. He was too tired and has fallen asleep now."

"Your Majesty, please go in and take a look."

Jiang Ni took the initiative to get out of the way, and Lu Ronghuai dragged his stiff legs and slowly walked into the room.

Others happily followed Jiang Ni to the west wing to see the children.

Le Shu had tidied the room, replaced the sheets and bedding with new ones, and lit incense to diffuse the scent, but as soon as Lu Ronghuai walked in, he still smelled the smell of blood.

He walked very lightly and cautiously came to the bed.

On the bed, Chu Yuan closed his eyes quietly, breathing shallowly, his face was so white that it lost all color, and his whole body was so tired that he was exhausted. Even if he fell asleep, his eyebrows still looked tired.

Looking at the person on the bed, Lu Ronghuai knelt down and took Chu Yuan's hand with trembling hands.

He lowered his head and kissed the back of his hand.

When Chu Yuan woke up, he vaguely felt a warm touch on the back of his hand, as if someone was kissing him.

His hand was held tightly, his eyelids were heavy, and the bones in his body seemed to be falling apart. It was not until the cool water dropped on the back of his hand that he managed to open his eyes.

"Wang Li..." He moved his lips slightly and made a faint sound that was almost inaudible.

It was so weak that it was almost inaudible, but the man lying beside the bed suddenly raised his head.

Lu Ronghuai's eyes were filled with red bloodshot eyes. He stood up and hugged Chu Yuan almost as soon as he made a sound.

"I'm here, Ayuan, you finally woke up."

Chu Yuan listened to his hoarse voice. He didn't have the strength to hug back. Just when he was about to speak, the man had already let go of him, strode to the outside heater, and brought in the hot ginseng soup.

After a bowl of hot black-bone chicken and ginseng soup, some color returned to Chu Yuan's face.

Lu Ronghuai carefully picked him up, laid him flat on the bed, and asked him to lie down again.

The deposed prince is pregnant with the enemy's prince's childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें