Chapter 54

On the second day of March, Chu Yuan stepped onto the carriage heading to the palace in the northern suburbs.

The splint on his leg has been removed, and the moment his legs hit the ground, he felt a sense of solidity that he had not seen for a long time.

"Princess, do you really not bring any slaves?" Le Shu held the car pillar with both hands and looked at Chu Yuan with tears in his eyes.

Chu Yuan: "If I don't take you with me, I'll reflect on it in the house."

Le Shu was instantly discouraged.

He was criticized that day, all the 20 cents he earned was turned over, he was fined to sweep the yard for two days, and he almost had to write a self-criticism.

Chu Yuan stretched out her slender fingers and nodded his head, "Help Xian Yu take care of things in the house. I'll be back soon."

Le Shu nodded reluctantly and looked at Chu Yuan reluctantly.

"Let's go." Lu Ronghuai strode out and arrived at the carriage in a few steps. He stepped on the carriage and turned around to tell Xian Yu, "If you have any questions, contact Xian Yue."

"I understand." Xianyu walked over, pulled aside the sad music book, and let the carriage set off.

Xian Shuang and Xian Feng got on their horses and led the way.

The carriage drove slowly and gradually drove out of everyone's sight.

The palace is built at the foot of the mountain and has to go around a very narrow canyon. The canyon is naturally beautiful and magical.

Lu Ronghuai specifically asked the driver to slow down, which not only ensured safety, but also allowed Chu Yuan to see the scenery along the way.

They didn't arrive at the palace in the northern suburbs until after noon.

The palace occupies a large area, and there is a large hunting ground outside. Officials are arriving one after another, and there are carriages and servants everywhere, as well as large and small boxes of luggage.

Lu Ronghuai jumped out of the car, turned around and saw Chu Yuan was about to get off, and reached out to hug him directly.

"Your Majesty!" Chu Yuan pushed him away as soon as he landed on the ground and glanced around without leaving a trace, "There are many people here, please pay attention to your identity, Your Majesty."

Lu Ronghuai's eyebrows were raised high, "I wasn't allowed to hold you in the carriage just now, and if you don't let me hold you now, you should let me hold you that night."

Chu Yuan turned his head away and pretended to look at the scenery.

Lu Ronghuai laughed softly, his chest shaking, "Do you need to take off the wooden stick?"

Chu Yuan's right leg was still unable to walk for a long time, so Lu Ronghuai also put the wooden stick into the carriage before setting off.

Chu Yuan moved his right leg slightly, and it felt fine. He shook his head and said, "No need for the moment. I can sit down and rest when I am tired."

Lu Ronghuai raised his hand to fix Chu Yuan's hair.

"Okay, we live in Guanghao Palace, let's go over first."

"Um."

Lu Ronghuai raised his feet and was about to leave when a call came from behind him, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, stay here."

Han Ruiqi ran with his hairpin crooked and rushed to Lu Ronghuai with his clothes in hand.

"Your Majesty, Your Majesty is entertaining the heads of the six kingdoms. Please come over." Han Ruiqi put his hands on his knees and panted like an ox.