Chapter 55

Chu Zhang was stunned.

Since Chu Yuan was deposed, he has not been suppressed like this for many years.

At that moment, he almost thought that he was back when he was a child. As long as he made the slightest mistake, Chu Yuan would punish him in the name of the prince.

He was a dignified prince, but he was slapped in the face in front of so many people...

The taste of humiliation spread crazily in his heart. Chu Zhang's eyes were bloodshot, and the bloody smell in his mouth rushed to the top of his head. He wished he could throw Chu Yuan into the herd of beasts and let him die without a burial place.

"What are you doing?" The sound of wheels rolling over the ground sounded. The prince was sitting in a wheelchair and was pushed over by the guards.

Xianfeng and the others used their bodies to cover themselves, let go of their hands, and returned to Chu Yuan.

"I have met His Highness the Crown Prince." Everyone saluted.

Lu Rongluo looked at Chu Zhang, who had a bruised nose and swollen face, with a look of surprise on his face, "What's wrong with Prince Chu?"

Chu Zhang looked angry and turned his head to the side.

People in the Lu country were uneasy and kind, so he would not tell Lu Rongluo what happened just now.

Lu Rongluo turned to look at Nie Siran, "Master Nie?"

Nie Siran narrowed his eyes and smiled harmlessly, "I was just passing by and don't know the situation."

Lu Rongluo nodded, not sure whether he believed it or not. His eyes fell on Chu Yuan's face, "Princess Li, you should have seen it."

Chu Yuan raised his head and looked at him with a magnanimous and natural expression. He was wearing a lake green white-collared sweater today. His face was elegant and elegant, and the cinnabar between his brows became the only bright color in this world.

"Back to the Crown Prince, I saw Prince Chu walking in a hurry and accidentally fell, so I asked my subordinates to help him up."

Chu Zhang gritted his teeth, but facing everyone's gaze, he could only nod in frustration.

Lu Rongluo smiled and said: "I see, Prince Chu is of high status, so you should go back quickly and let the imperial doctor take a look."

Chu Zhang's arms ached, his face ached, and his heart ached with anger. He didn't want to stay here any longer and turned around without even caring about basic etiquette.

Lu Rongluo watched Chu Zhang leave, and then extended an invitation to Nie Siran.

"I heard that Mr. Nie returned to Beijing last month, but he never had a chance to leave the palace. It's better to choose a day. Mr. Nie will go to Gu's place to sit down?"

The Lanting Palace where the prince lives is right in front of Guanghao Palace, and it only takes two-quarters of an hour to walk.

Nie Siran felt a little regretful, "Unfortunately, Princess Li just made an appointment with me for tea."

Chu Yuan felt helpless in the prince's appraising eyes, and said calmly and calmly, "That's right. I also made an appointment with the eighth brother, but he went to play somewhere I don't know. Xianfeng, please look for the eighth prince nearby."

Xianfeng took the order and left.

Lu Rongluo raised his left eyebrow and spoke in a gentle tone that could not be refuted.