Chapter 68

The two of them were talking all the way, and before they knew it, the icy lake came into view.

The sparkling waves were hidden in the forest, and sparkling water marks flashed. Chu Yuan's eyes were attracted to it, looking at the quiet and clear lake, and his eyes were filled with surprise.

"So beautiful," he murmured.

Lu Ronghuai rode his horse slowly, and the two of them came to the lake.

"Come on, come down." Lu Ronghuai jumped off the horse first and opened his arms towards him, "I'll catch you."

The horses they were hunting today were strong and slender northern horses. Chu Yuan looked at the distance from the ground and then raised his eyes to the man. Lu Ronghuai raised his head slightly and showed him a steady and reliable smile.

The open embrace made people feel safe. Chu Yuan jumped down without much hesitation, stepping on the stirrups.

The clothes lifted up in the air, and he fell into his arms lightly like a white butterfly.

Lu Ronghuai caught him steadily and deliberately turned him in a circle when he picked him up.

The tail of the skirt is flying, like a blooming snow lotus in the blue sky.

"Your Majesty." Chu Yuan hugged his neck tightly and exclaimed softly.

Lu Ronghuai laughed. He took off the baggage from the horse, took out a fleece blanket and spread it on the ground, then put Chu Yuan on it.

"Sit down and rest for a while."

Chu Yuan patted his side and said, "Your Majesty, sit down too."

This carpet is not very big and can only accommodate one person to rest. If Chu Yuan was not thin, he would not be able to spare even this small space.

Lu Ronghuai lowered his head and glanced at the palm-sized place, then stood up and went to get snacks and water bags.

He walked over, handed the thing to Chu Yuan, then squeezed over, picked up Chu Yuan, and placed it on his lap, the two of them were close together.

Lu Ronghuai stretched his head over and said, "I'm a little thirsty. Ayuan, give me some water."

Unable to resist him, Chu Yuan opened the mouth of the pot and handed the water bag to his lips.

Lu Ronghuai was indeed thirsty. He drank less than half of the drink to quench his thirst.

"I discovered this lake accidentally when I came here when I was fourteen years old. When the summer comes, the water in the lake is cool, and I will take you to take a bath."

Chu Yuan: "..."

His ears were red, and his pale face quickly turned pink, "I don't want it."

Lu Ronghuai smiled evilly, "You are still so shy. I haven't seen anything about you. Last time...well..."

Chu Yuan bit her lower lip, half-knelt on his lap, blushing and covering his mouth.

Lu Ronghuai lazily licked the palm of his hand.

Chu Yuan let out a low cry and suddenly withdrew his hand, his eyes becoming moist, like a frightened deer.

"Okay, I..." Lu Ronghuai smiled and caught Chu Yuan who was about to run away. Just as he was about to coax him, a slight sound came from his ears. He held Chu Yuan's waist and whispered into his ear: "Don't move, someone is coming."

Chu Yuan: "Xianfeng is not on the tree?"

Lu Ronghuai: "I just told him to stay away and not to disturb the two of us."