Chapter 127

Xian Yue put on a mask, pretended to be Chu Yuan, and entered the palace with Xian Yu.

In front of the emperor's palace, Xian Yu looked from left to right and discovered a problem.

He paid attention to the movement around him and whispered: "All the princes are here. Since the prince is not here, it stands to reason that the princess does not need to come."

Xianyue: "Concubine Xu is now in charge of the Phoenix Seal. She ordered the princess to come. I'm afraid she has ulterior motives."

Xian Yu thought the same thing, and they both looked at each other and became highly alert.

"Fortunately, it's not the princess who came today." Xian Yu said thankfully. There are many rules in the palace.

"Third sister-in-law, this way." Lu Rongshen knelt on the ground and waved to Xian Yue.

Xianyue nodded and smiled at Lu Rongshen, then walked to the other side and knelt down gracefully.

Lu Rongshen: "?"

Lu Rongshen's eyes widened, and he couldn't figure out why Chu Yuan was so far away from him. He glanced at the closed bedroom door, picked up his clothes, got up, and ran over to kneel down with Chu Yuan.

Xianyue had no choice but to cover her mouth and nose, coughed a few times, and said in a hoarse voice: "Badi, I've been feeling cold these past two days. Please stay away from me quickly, so as not to infect you."

Lu Rongshen heard that his voice had obviously become thicker, so mute that he could no longer hear the original sweet voice. Then he realized that the third sister-in-law didn't go to him because she was afraid of passing the cold to him.

Immediately she was moved and patted her chest and said: "Third sister-in-law, don't worry, I'm in good health. Third brother is not here. I will take care of you for him in the palace today."

Crescent Moon: "..."

Looking at Prince Jing's small figure, he couldn't bear to brush off His Highness's kindness and bowed his eyebrows in response.

The vermilion palace door was opened from the inside and slowly pulled to both sides. Concubine Xu was supported by the palace maid and walked out gracefully.

All the princes saluted in unison.

"Everyone, get up." Concubine Xu was now in a position of power, and her pomp was even greater than that of the queen. When traveling, she was followed by twenty or thirty eunuchs and maids, all standing behind Concubine Xu, and the corridor instantly became a little crowded.

Her eyes swept over everyone's faces, and the arrogance in her eyes was revealed. She had been going smoothly in recent days, and she had mastered the Phoenix Seal. Now she was well-received in the harem and was respected by everyone.

Her face changed to a sad look, she held up a handkerchief and wiped the corners of her eyes with a sad look in her eyes, "Your Majesty has fainted several times recently and is suffering from illness. I am taking care of Your Majesty with all my clothes on. I often hear His Majesty say your names, Therefore, I have specially summoned you to the palace."

"Your Majesty has just woken up, please go in quickly." She stepped aside and lowered her head to wipe the non-existent tears from the corners of her eyes.

King Qi had no expression on his face and was carried into the house in a wheelchair by four eunuchs.

Following him in was Prince Rui Lu Rongze.