Extra (4)

Within three days, detailed notices were posted everywhere in the city.

The Queen Mother, Taifu Xu, Lu Rongluo, Lu Lingshuang, Liu Jinglan and Liu Mingyue were punished for several crimes and were beheaded at the east gate five days later.

The Xu family was reduced to slavery, their homes were ransacked and exiled, and all the other officials involved were found out, their properties were confiscated, and they were dismissed from their official positions.

As for the fake prince Lu Rongbo, he was removed from the royal family and imprisoned in a not very popular temple on the outskirts of the city, where he was not allowed to leave for life.

What is saddening is that Queen Xu Zhizhi hanged herself in the palace and followed the late emperor.

After this purge, half of the officials in Yejing were reduced.

The implication was so wide and the influence was so great that the number of people in tea shops and wine shops increased sharply in the past few days, and they were all discussing the matter with great interest. On the day of Wenzhan, the vendors in the East and West markets immediately stopped their stalls and all ran to the east gate. Look at the beheading.

In Prince Li's Mansion, in the elegant and quiet Xingyuan Waterside Pavilion, Chu Yuan and Lu Ronghuai sat side by side on soft cushions, with thick documents piled on the low table in front of them.

Chu Yuan opened a page with his left hand and held a red pen in his right hand. With a pair of clear eyes under the slender crow feathers, he wrote notes on the page.

The two of them reviewed the documents together very efficiently. In less than an hour, all the piles of documents in front of them had been marked.

Chu Yuan stretched his waist, put his hand on his back and beat it twice. He turned his head and asked, "When will the prince take the throne?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Ronghuai's warm and generous palms fell on his waist. He massaged Chu Yuan's waist with moderate force. The technique was good. Chu Yuan's eyebrows relaxed, and the smile in his eyes became brighter.

Lu Ronghuai: "The matter of enthroning the throne has been handed over to Nie Siran and Su Ruhe. The specific date is not yet clear."

"Oh, I hope the prince will ascend the throne soon." He looked at Lu Ronghuai with bright eyes and said.

Lu Ronghuai looked at his happy face and asked with a smile, "Why?"

Chu Yuan: "This way I have time to take the baby out to play. When the prince becomes the emperor, the prince will have to review the memorials himself."

"No, Ayuan will review the papers with me." Lu Ronghuai said without thinking. He didn't want to stay alone in the study and approve those boring things, but he could tolerate Ayuan's presence.

"I don't want it," Chu Yuan wrinkled her nose and looked at him deliberately, "Your Majesty, Xiaoyu knows that he has to do his own things, why is Your Majesty not as good as a two-year-old baby."

"You are my princess, and you will still be...my business is your business." Lu Ronghuai wanted to tell him directly that he would still be the emperor in the future, but then he thought about it, and he wanted to give A Yuan a surprise about this. , and swallowed the words back.

"That's different." Chu Yuan said seriously.

Lu Ronghuai was puzzled, "Why are they different?"

Chu Yuan's eyes were soft, "I can help the prince with other small things, but I can't criticize him. When the prince becomes your majesty, if I do this, I will interfere in the affairs of the country. The courtiers will stand up to oppose it, and they may even label me."