Chapter 38

Chu Yuan's words stopped Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Rongshen stared at the two of them with bright eyes, a look on his face as if he was watching a show.

After a long while, Lu Ronghuai calmly held up his chopsticks and replied: "I bought sugar cakes last time and saw you eating them. I guess you like them."

Chu Yuan didn't believe it, "I only tasted one bite."

He did have a sweet tooth, but he was not feeling well that day and had a poor appetite, so he only took a small bite.

Lu Ronghuai: "Ah Yuan is so sweet, so naturally she loves sweets."

Chu Yuan: "..."

Lu Rong couldn't bear it and stood up. He almost felt sick. He held the edge of the table and strongly condemned him, "My brother, please, stop talking. I'm not full yet. I'm about to vomit."

Chu Yuan did not dare to speak directly, so he could only express tactfully: "Your Highness, please eat quickly."

"Well, this jade dew dumpling is really good. It's sweet and has honey filling. Ayuan, try it." Lu Ronghuai took a bite and put the remaining half of the dumpling to Chu Yuan's lips.

Chu Yuan couldn't see and didn't know Lu Ronghuai's bad thoughts. He smelled the fragrance of the dumplings and gently opened his lips to bite them.

Lu Ronghuai raised the corners of his mouth and turned the place where he had bitten to Chu Yuan's lips.

Lu Rongshen quickly called him, "Third sister-in-law, don't..."

Chu Yuan had already bitten it into his mouth. He paused for a moment, then turned towards Lu Rongshen. After he swallowed the food in his mouth, he asked, "What's wrong?"

Lu Rongshen glanced at Lu Ronghuai, who had a successful smile on his face, and smiled with difficulty, "It's okay, I just want to remind the third sister-in-law to eat slowly and don't choke."

"Okay, I'll pay attention. Thank you, eighth brother."

"How does it taste?" Lu Ronghuai stared at his red lips and asked him in a low voice.

Chu Yuan nodded, licked the corners of his lips, revealing his bright red tongue, "It's delicious."

Lu Ronghuai suddenly felt his throat itching, and his Adam's apple rolled, "Is it sweet?"

"sweet."

It tastes sweet but not greasy, and he likes it very much.

Lu Rong stared deeply at Lu Ronghuai, opened his mouth and shouted silently.

You are so shameless.

When Lu Ronghuai faced Lu Rongshen's complaints, he was not ashamed, but proud, and even found fun.

He held Chu Yuan's hand on his knee and stared at him affectionately, "As long as A Yuan likes it, I like it too."

Lu Rongshen didn't expect him to be so thick-skinned and almost collapsed, "Third sister-in-law, please take care of him quickly."

This man is so horny!

Chu Yuan was silent.

Lu Ronghuai acted wantonly. What right did he have to stop what this man wanted to do?

His hand was squeezed twice, and Lu Ronghuai's deep laughter sounded in his ears, "Yes, Ayuan takes care of me."

"Will the prince listen to what I say?" Chu Yuan asked quietly.