Chapter 4

The two of them helped Chu Yuan go out, turned along the corridor, and reached a secluded place.

Chu Yuan stopped and avoided the two men's hands. His voice under the hijab tried to remain calm, but he could still hear a slight tremor, "Thank you both, I'll go by myself."

Le Shu trotted forward from behind, with a kind smile on his face, and explained: "Two sisters, my Highness is not used to being served by strangers, so I'd better let my servants do it."

The two maids glared at Chu Yuan with unkind expressions, then walked away without any intention of waiting for them.

Le Shu's expression changed again and again, and the forced smile on his face could no longer hold up.

He thought to himself, fortunately his highness was covered with a hijab and could not see the faces of the two men. Everyone in the mansion, from the master to the servants, did not take his highness seriously.

Chu Yuan suddenly grabbed Le Shu's wrist, his straight back instantly bent, and his red hijab fell to the ground.

Le Shu's expression changed, "Your Highness?!"

Chu Yuan's breathing was rapid, his body was shaky, his face was so pale that there was no trace of blood, his pupils were dilated, cold sweat slid down his face, and his whole body was shaking violently.

Le Shu suddenly remembered the hall just now and felt regretful.

He hurriedly helped Chu Yuan sit on the corridor, raised his hand and stroked his back, "Your Highness, it's okay. Inhale slowly, relax, yes, inhale, it's okay."

Fang Fei and Fang Ya waited for a long time at the gate of Baochun Courtyard with lamps in hand. No one came, so they went back angrily.

From a distance, I saw the two people sitting on the corridor talking leisurely.

"The imperial concubine is so elegant and enjoys the scenery here. However, she should inform the slaves in advance so that they don't have to wait in the cold wind." Fangya walked over quickly and said with suppressed anger.

Le Shu stood up and stood in front of Chu Yuan before the two of them got close.

He said with a straight face, "His Royal Highness just now felt unwell, so he took a rest for a while. We are new here and are not familiar with the place, so we dare not walk around casually. However, the two sisters are strong and can walk as fast as flying. It is really difficult for us to keep up."

Fang Fei threatened fiercely: "You are a sharp-tongued slave. You dare to be so arrogant after entering our third prince's residence. It seems that you don't want to go back to your house to rest."

Chu Yuan calmed down, his back was soaked with cold sweat, and the cold wind blew, biting the bone. He stood up and said in a cold voice: "I don't know who gave you the courage to yell at the master. "

It was dark, they were blocked by music books, and the candlelight was weak, so they could not see Yuan's face clearly.

Seeing him acting like a princess, the two of them felt disdainful, but they didn't dare to do anything.

"If you don't leave quickly, it will be really troublesome to wait." Fang Ya shouted.

The two turned around and left.

Le Shu turned around to help Chu Yuan. They were more than ten steps away from the two people in front of them, almost hidden in the darkness.

It snowed heavily at night, the wind hurt my cheeks, and there were snowflakes on the hair of several people.