Chapter 37

On the eighteenth day of the first lunar month, the eighth prince Lu Rongshen visited Prince Li's Mansion.

At that time, Lu Ronghuai was in the side hall of Fujuyuan, supervising Xian Yu and others to copy scriptures.

"Copy quickly. There is no need to imitate my handwriting. No one will check it anyway."

Xian Yu felt tired and said, "Master, please stay here. You don't want to torture us like this."

"You're right, Third Brother, please stop torturing them." Lu Rongshen came in carrying large and small bags of things and said with a smile.

"I am giving them the opportunity to cultivate their moral character," Lu Ronghuai waved his hand, "All of you, please go down."

Xianfeng and the others felt like they were being pardoned. They smiled gratefully at Lu Rongshen and ran away in an instant.

"Look how you scared them," Lu Rongshen laughed loudly. He walked over and sat down, putting things on the table, "Hey, where is my third sister-in-law?"

"Wu Yuan is giving him acupuncture, why are you here?" Lu Ronghuai knocked on the table, "Xianyu, serve tea."

Xianyu just walked out with his front legs, and walked in with his back legs holding a tea tray.

"Is there no one in the palace? Why is it that Xianyu is also doing the work of filling tea and water?" Lu Rongshen took the teacup with confusion on his face.

Xian Yu stared at Lu Rongshen dimly, "Your Majesty the Eighth Prince doesn't know something. I am now promoted to the position of housekeeper of the palace. I am so happy, ha, ha, ha."

Lu Rongshen: "..."

Lu Rongshen shook his hands and said, "His Royal Highness feels your happiness. Congratulations."

Xian Yu glanced at Lu Ronghuai faintly again, then floated out like a ghost.

"...It's very scary, third brother. I left the palace today on my father's orders and came here specifically to see you." Lu Rongshen turned to look at Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Ronghuai held his chin and nodded perfunctorily.

"Third brother, aren't you curious about what's going on?"

Lu Ronghuai: "It's not a good thing after all."

"...It's true that if good things happen, it won't be our turn."

"Let me build a Taoist temple?" Lu Ronghuai raised his left hand and pinched the root of his nose, his tone was low.

Lu Rongshen was shocked, "You can guess this. Third brother, please guess who my wife is."

Lu Ronghuai made a move and gave him a meaningful look, "Do you really want to get married?"

Lu Rongshen scratched his head, a shy smile appeared on his handsome face, "It's not that urgent to get a wife, but I want to build a palace and build a mansion. When the time comes, the mansion will be built next to the third brother. How nice."

"Don't worry, you will definitely get married next year at the latest." Lu Ronghuai said firmly.

Lu Rong had no doubt that he was there and nodded happily.

"By the way, my concubine knew that I was leaving the palace, so she asked me to bring a lot of supplements to you. She told you to take good care of your body and take good care of your injuries." Lu Rongshen pointed to the packages on the table.

Lu Ronghuai's eyebrows were filled with warmth, and he nodded and said, "Thank you, Concubine Ye, for me."

"Family, why are you so polite?" Lu Rongshen crossed his legs and smiled at him, "Third brother, I heard a lot of interesting things during this trip out of the palace. Do you know that these days, what is going on about you outside?" Rumors have gone through many versions."