Chapter 73

Lu Ronghuai returned to the palace, and the imperial doctor immediately diagnosed and treated him.

When Emperor Hongjia and his queen came to Guanghao Palace late at night, the imperial doctor was suturing the wound on Lu Ronghuai's back.

"Your Majesty, are you serious about not taking hemp soup?" the imperial doctor asked again.

Ma Tang is a medicine that can make people fall into paralysis and lethargy. After taking a bowl, people will lose consciousness.

"Stop being so verbose and move quickly." Lu Ronghuai sat cross-legged on the bed, his brows filled with impatience.

On the way back, he took medicine to treat internal injuries, which effectively relieved the pain in his meridians.

Seeing his resolute attitude, the imperial doctor had no choice but to pick up a needle and poke it into his flesh, and began to sew up the wound.

Lu Ronghuai pursed his lips and tightened his jaw.

Emperor Hongjia opened the curtain and took a look, and was immediately frightened by the bloody appearance and backed away.

"Your Majesty, be careful!" Yuan Sheng hurriedly stepped forward to support him.

The Queen expressed concern: "The blood inside is heavy, Your Majesty should wait outside."

"Okay, okay." Emperor Hongjia said continuously, turned around and walked outside.

Lu Ronghuai looked sideways at the gauze curtain, a cold sneer flashing in his eyes.

After the imperial doctor sewed up the sword wound, he stared worriedly at the dart under his shoulder blade.

"Your Majesty, the wound is too deep and the hidden weapon is embedded in the body. Rong Chen will discuss it for a moment."

"Yeah." Lu Ronghuai nodded coldly.

The two imperial doctors retreated to the outside. When Emperor Hongjia saw them coming out, he hurriedly asked: "How is it? Is the third child okay?"

The imperial doctor stepped forward and saluted respectfully: "Your Majesty, King Li suffered serious external and internal injuries, especially the dart. It is not easy to remove it."

Emperor Hongjia frowned and said solemnly: "No matter what, we must cure the person!"

The imperial doctors knelt down in fear and nodded in agreement.

The two discussed it for a while and returned to the inner hall.

"My lord, this wound can only be cut open in the muscle first, and then the dart can be taken out with pliers," the imperial doctor said, and then added: "But the dart is too sharp and thin, and the surface is smooth, making it difficult to pull out. As a last resort, I will use a dagger to pull it out." Dig it out little by little."

Lu Ronghuai didn't care, "Okay."

"Your Majesty, you must take sesame soup before taking out the darts," the imperial doctor said.

Lu Ronghuai shook his head and pursed his thin lips with a serious look, "If you don't drink, I will give you an hour to get it out before the princess comes back."

The two imperial doctors looked at each other.

It turned out that he refused to take the medicine because he wanted to stay awake and wait for Princess Li to come back.

"Don't dawdle." Lu Ronghuai urged again.

The imperial doctors sterilized the daggers in the fire, and then wiped them with strong wine. They stood on the left and right behind King Li, one of them was responsible for slapping the hand, and the other used the dagger to cut the skin around the wound.