Chapter 124

The next morning.

When Chu Yuan was having breakfast, he was surprised to find that Xian Yu walked with a limp, like a shambling old man.

He asked Xian Yu what was going on, but Xian Yu hesitated and refused to say anything.

Le Shu told him quietly, "Your Majesty had a martial arts competition with Butler Xian Yu very late last night, and in the end they both beat the Butler to the ground. It was the intervention of Guard Xian Shuang that finally made the Prince stop."

He asked Lu Ronghuai to go to the study to sleep, but he didn't sleep and pulled Xian Yu to practice martial arts?

Chu Yuan shook his head helplessly and put down his chopsticks.

"I'm stuffed."

"Princess, Mr. Su wants to see you." The servant shouted at the door of the courtyard.

"Okay, please go to the flower hall, Mr. Su. I'll be right over." Chu Yuan stood up, washed her hands and went back to the room to change clothes.

Su Ruhe came here to say goodbye.

"Master Su will leave tomorrow?" After hearing this, Chu Yuan looked stunned for a moment.

Su Ruhe was not wearing an official robe today. He was wearing a navy blue gauze robe with a white collar. His hair was combed with a simple wooden hairpin. His face was white and calm, with a more elegant and scholarly air.

"Well, the luggage has been packed and we will leave tomorrow morning." Su Ruhe said warmly. When he looked over with his light eyes, his smile was clear and bright.

Chu Yuan felt a little reluctant.

"Master Su, I would like to ask you, why...why did you choose to be transferred outside?"

Don't give up on the chance of promotion and salary. Could it be that, as the prince said, he was forced to leave by his brother?

Su Ruhe saw Chu Yuan's expression of concern and a hint of worry in his eyes, and knew what he was worried about.

"I grew up in Ye Jing since I was a child. It's a pity that I haven't had the opportunity to go out to see the great rivers and mountains of Lu State until I've lived this long."

"Rather than being a high-ranking official and receiving a good salary, I want to experience a different kind of life."

Chu Yuan saw his open eyes, and when he talked about the outside world, his eyes burst with yearning, and there was no trace of gloom in his eyes.

"That's good," Chu Yuan felt relieved, her beautiful eyebrows stretched, and she sincerely blessed her, "I hope everything goes well for you here. When you get there, you can write a letter to say hello."

Su Ruhe smiled and said, "Okay, please take care of yourself, Princess."

While the two were talking, there was a sudden noise outside the door.

"Third sister-in-law! Third sister-in-law, wow!" A high-pitched cry came from far and near, accompanied by noisy people's voices.

Chu Yuan was horrified and hurriedly raised his head and looked outside.

I saw a person from far away running towards the flower hall. His posture was awkward when running, and he held his waist with one hand. He would stop and rest for a while after running.

Chu Yuan opened his eyes wide.

Why is it that besides Xian Yu, there are still people walking with a limp?